Report: Jets considering Brandon Marshall trade | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Jets considering Brandon Marshall trade

Why is everyone so worried about what the division rivals do? We already see Moss/Welker, TO/Evans.....If the Jets get Marshall we will see Marshall/Cotchery.....

If you can't stop Moss/Welker, you cant win the division. Marshall/Cotchery is just another hurdle. If you can't stop 2 good recievers, you arn't a Sb team anyway.

Didn't you answered your own point...if you can't stop them ...you lose.

Would provide a very big target for Sanchez.

Smart move by the Jets

Didn't you answered your own point...if you can't stop them ...you lose.

I did answer my own point. There is no need to worry about the Jets getting Marshall....

We can't trade for every player that comes availible just so our division rivals won't get them. You have to beat whoever the opponents put on the field.

I actually hope the Jets make that deal. A huge hit to their salary cap and less draft picks to get depth that they desperately need in several areas.

Ginn would probably have a fair amount of extra yards with a Cutler cannon bombing it to him downfield.

I did answer my own point. There is no need to worry about the Jets getting Marshall....

We can't trade for every player that comes availible just so our division rivals won't get them. You have to beat whoever the opponents put on the field.

I actually hope the Jets make that deal. A huge hit to their salary cap and less draft picks to get depth that they desperately need in several areas.

Well thats your opinion...I frankly think that Marshall makes them far more difficult to beat. Think that every other team in the AFC East will have a top 5 receiver...except the Dolphins!!

Building a team full of superstars does not always lead to success on the field. I don't want to see him twice a year, but it will make it all the more sweeter to see them suck a** with all that new "talent" that they have acquired.

i hope they get Marshall too.. Just like TO will do to Buffalo, Marshall will ruin the Jets worse than they already are.. BTW, if i recall, Goodman shut Marshall down last year anyways. Smith/Davis should prove to be better corners than Goodman.. He is coverable!

Building a team full of superstars does not always lead to success on the field. I don't want to see him twice a year, but it will make it all the more sweeter to see them suck a** with all that new "talent" that they have acquired.

IE. Washington redskins.

i hope they get Marshall too.. Just like TO will do to Buffalo, Marshall will ruin the Jets worse than they already are.. BTW, if i recall, Goodman shut Marshall down last year anyways. Smith/Davis should prove to be better corners than Goodman.. He is coverable!

You mean we hope that they prove to be better corners than Goodman.

You mean we hope that they prove to be better corners than Goodman.

Yes, I hope they prove to be better... If they cant do better than goodman, I would consider them somewhat busts... although goodman is a good corner, Smith/Davis are expected to be upgrades.

Back
Top Bottom