Report: Rex Ryan to Bills as head coach | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Rex Ryan to Bills as head coach

Yeah, their defense will be nasty (more so than it already is), but he faces the same problem he had in NY.. no QB.

Yes, but all he needs is a competent QB to have a decent offense. Miami will be fighting it out with the Jets for last place in the division as long as Philbin is HC.

Bills make the playoffs next year. Sorry boys. This is a great hire.

If I was them, I would sign Matt Moore.

Losing record, 1 legit winning season in 6 vs opponents actually playing their starters, won 12 out of his last 35 games, cluelessly fiddled while the '11 clubhouse imploded, hired Sparano as his offensive "mini me," refused to try anyone other than buttboy, retained baby Schotty who just left St L to become, not a college HC, but an offensive coordinator, pimps his wife so he can get off through voyeurism, flashes the bird and unloads the F bomb, lost 3 winnable games on his way to the '11 playoffs with a stacked team...

Let's not get carried away and forget that the jets were excited to get Kotite from Philadelphia at one time.

Between Tannenbum and Rex, I'm sure Belicheat is chortling loud and hard.

Losing record, 1 legit winning season in 6 vs opponents actually playing their starters, won 12 out of his last 35 games, cluelessly fiddled while the '11 clubhouse imploded, hired Sparano as his offensive "mini me," refused to try anyone other than buttboy, retained baby Schotty who just left St L to become, not a college HC, but an offensive coordinator, pimps his wife so he can get off through voyeurism, flashes the bird and unloads the F bomb, lost 3 winnable games on his way to the '11 playoffs with a stacked team...

Let's not get carried away and forget that the jets were excited to get Kotite from Philadelphia at one time.

Between Tannenbum and Rex, I'm sure Belicheat is chortling loud and hard.

This is perfect fit for the Bills and that fan base.

Why would anyone willingly coach in the city of Buffalo? Hopefully it's for 10mil a year to make up for the dreariness of the city.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Bills expected to hire former 49ers OC Greg Roman as new OC to go along with Rex Ryan, per sources. The two worked together in Baltimore.

Why would anyone willingly coach in the city of Buffalo? Hopefully it's for 10mil a year to make up for the dreariness of the city.

I bet FA's will want to go play for an energetic coach and stable situation….neither we have. So frustrating.

I think for buffalo its a good hire but it is the same situation as the one in new york. Starting to get that same lame duck feeling when Sparano got that extension like we are going to sputter becuase i think we are going to are going to get rid of alot of people.

The Bills were 3d in defense so again, the improvement is marginal. Who the QB is will determine how far they can go. If it's Manual I think they can finish about the same as this year. If they find an effective game manager they are playoff contenders.

Same schtick at the beginning of the 2014 season.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Bills expected to hire former 49ers OC Greg Roman as new OC to go along with Rex Ryan, per sources. The two worked together in Baltimore.

His play chart for EJ...
1st down- run left
2nd down- run right
3rd down- pray

Alex Marvez ‏@alexmarvez
Source confirms to @NFLonFOX that Rex Ryan & Greg Roman set to become new @buffalobills HC & OC. @AdamSchefter reported 1st

Back
Top Bottom