Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

Or we're loading up for a move to a 3-4...(sorry to tease you, Sons)

Don't mess with my emotions like that. :chuckle:

s7AK4.gif

To take the tj watt thing further the off the los play is highly projection which makes ot somewhat of a risk even...but that doesnt mean it couldnt hsppen its just not as cut and dry and more projection than tape based than being drafted by a 34 team as a 34 olb

At any rate if tj watt to miami was in play for strong and sub edge rusher i would think zach brown wouldnt be...cause once zach gets here timmons becomes a $11 mil 2 deep strong and mike which is horrible value and kiko starts at mike with brown starting weak

That just seems a waste of financial resources and draft asset management...but hey we sure have done it before :lol:

I agree - i don't think it's logical for several reasons, but he would be the only one at #22 that i could even argue would be for a redshirt......and absolutely a projection - one with risk for a 1 year starter in a different scheme based on bloodlines and a good combine. Any other LB would be less projection and more plug/play, therefore no reason to sign Timmons and Brown while looking to extend Kiko.

I don't like him because he gets personal and very judgmental. Facts are one thing, opinions are another.

But you can't make observations without being personal. That's the nature of reporting. It's a personal thing reporting on NFL personal abilities on the field. How many times have we said someone sucks on this board..it's our opinion, but we fully believe what we're saying about that individual. Basically we're being the same kind of reporter Obama is. Except he does it as a profession. Bottom line for me is he seem to be right most of the time.

what is this "gym shorts" scheme that everyone's referring to?

:lol: Sorry

Jim Schwartz = Gym Shorts.

It's also why I have a clothespin in my sig. B/c our defense stinks like a raunchy pair of gym shorts and I need it for my nose or to hang those stank ass things out on a clothesline.

Bad inside joke. (Though personally I love the reference)

I haven't read the whole thread, but has anyone mentioned the fact that the Dolphins could at any given time rescind the free agent tender of Kiko Alonso rendering him a free agent?

Obviously the long term negotiations didn't pan out. Maybe Brown is just a bargaining chip, maybe not.

Is this guy sleeping over or what? They sure are hosting him alright, nightclub and all.

I don't know why hoops you're getting SO hung up on the money for Timmons... $5-6mil for a veteran who will play every game... we're paying a lesser quality LB in Misi $4-5mil to play half the season.

Timmons contract will have no effect on who they draft... now IF they sign Brown aaaand there is a (for example) safety or guard they love, I think they take that over LB, but I don't think LB is off the table because of a 1 yr contract with Alonso or a 2 yr contract with Timmons.

Fake news. Verify the accounts, people.

I don't know why hoops you're getting SO hung up on the money for Timmons... $5-6mil for a veteran who will play every game... we're paying a lesser quality LB in Misi $4-5mil to play half the season.

Timmons contract will have no effect on who they draft... now IF they sign Brown aaaand there is a (for example) safety or guard they love, I think they take that over LB, but I don't think LB is off the table because of a 1 yr contract with Alonso or a 2 yr contract with Timmons.

I don't know how anyone can say that with any certainty when his contract is almost fully guaranteed through 2018. Should've been given a 1 year deal... or 2 year with an easy out like Mario Williams.

Back
Top Bottom