Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Report: Zach Brown signed for Redskins

Zach Brown - LB - Free Agent

The Miami Herald reports the Dolphins and free agent LB Zach Brown are "not close" on money.
That being said, Barry Jackson reports Brown has "by no means" ruled out the Dolphins if "more financially lucrative options do not emerge." Brown would reportedly play strong-side linebacker for the 'Fins. After leaving Miami without a deal, Brown is meeting with his 2016 club Buffalo. He's reportedly also still open to signing with the Raiders, whom he visited last week.

Take a defensive change-maker in the first round, or the Hurricanes TE.Still some good OGs in the 2nd round including Feeney from Indiana... and Dawkins from Temple.

Freeney, Dawkins and Pat Elfein from OSU should all be in play for pick 54.

I am hoping they know who they want and move up to the 45-48 range and pull the trigger on one.

I am hoping they know who they want and move up to the 45-48 range and pull the trigger on one.

Why do we need to move up. A very good guard should be there at 54. Don't give t-buam any idea about trading away more picks

Ozzy rules!!

LB Brown left without signing.miami dolphins didn't offer enough money. And DE/DT Tyson A cancelled visit with Miami and signed with the Steelers.

I was loving FA so far but with Poe and Brown leaving without deals I'm souring big time.

No, we don't need Mike T trading away more picks for "his guy"

Take a defensive change-maker in the first round, or the Hurricanes TE.

Still some good OGs in the 2nd round including Feeney from Indiana... and Dawkins from Temple.

For the sake of Tannehill's health, do NOT go beyond the second round w/o drafting a high caliber OG ferchissake!!!!!

As much as I love weapons... I will punch my TV if we don't take a defensive player in the first round

Brown is a real bummer because of how huge of a need linebacker is for us. If we don't get him then we are going to HAVE to draft a linebacker in the first two rounds. Can't have a third or fifth rounder as a projected starter, and Koa Misi sticking around is cringe worthy.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

As much as I love weapons... I will punch my TV if we don't take a defensive player in the first round

This. Njoku would be a luxury pick; teams like the Dolphins that have 3-4 holes that are STARTERS cannot afford that. Even if it's Forrest Lamp filling a huge need. I don't care. It's defense or yes, new TV will be needed asap.

that strong side stuff is probably a typo by barry Jackson

otherwise yuck

I would not be shocked to see a CB in the first round. Especially if they get a versatile guy that can play inside and out. He can line up outside and slide into the slot as Maxwell or Lippett take the outside. Also sets us up for 2018 when Maxwell leaves.

LB Brown left without signing.miami dolphins didn't offer enough money. And DE/DT Tyson A cancelled visit with Miami and signed with the Steelers.

giphy.gif

No, we don't need Mike T trading away more picks for "his guy"

Ya, we should never make another trade again because we traded away a 4th round pick to draft a WR in the third round last year. Because Kenny Stills turned in a great season we should declare Leonte Carroo a bust?

You know who Taco Charlton reminds me of? A slightly better version of.....

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/william-gholston?id=2540176

with a slightly higher ceiling...

I literally hated William gholston as a prospect...I don't see the comparison other than size

and I will be floored if they go corner top pick...plum floored...not tight end level floored but floored none the less

you want a more scary comparison it's the former unc kid who got drafted high by the jets miscast as a 34 olb and is out of the league now...name escapes me...

Back
Top Bottom