RG3 Notes The Rams "Dirty" Play | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RG3 Notes The Rams "Dirty" Play

Shows you how much you know because I lobbied for Brian ****ing Billick and Mike McCoy. I was happy the FO was going for Jeff Fisher because he is a quality coach.

You better hope he sucks tomorrow.

I better hope he sucks tomorrow?? That's stupid. Do you want the Rama to win so you can call fisher a better coach and feel some vindication. Lame. You jockied hard for fisher when Ross brought him in. U wanted anyone but Philbin. Eat crow Hayden. Philbin was the right choice.

Can we NOT turn this into a Fisher thread....we have our guy and it IS Joe Philbin......None of that matters now.

I better hope he sucks tomorrow?? That's stupid. Do you want the Rama to win so you can call fisher a better coach and feel some vindication. Lame. You jockied hard for fisher when Ross brought him in. U wanted anyone but Philbin. Eat crow Hayden. Philbin was the right choice.

Yeah, you better hope he sucks tomorrow because I want a ****ing win. In a separate issue if Jeff Fisher is successful in St. Louis we will be able to bump threads like this make posters like yourself look silly.

It bull**** for you to say that I wanted "anybody but Philbin". However, you seem to be the expert of what I write on this site so who am I to say. Seems like you have contributed with all 678 posts since 2006.

Shows you how much you know because I lobbied for Brian ****ing Billick and Mike McCoy. I was happy the FO was going for Jeff Fisher because he is a quality coach.

You better hope he does in fact prove is NOT outstanding tomorrow.

You've probably already got your "I told you so" thread already written and ready to submit the moment the final whistle blows if we are on the losing end

Furthermore, I have started some threads that have been critical of Joe Philbin. However, I have many more demanding patience in the process as he becomes a HC in the league. Such bull crap when people make disparaging remarks like that.

You better hope he does in fact prove is NOT outstanding tomorrow.

Fox,

Your a stand-up member. But I have to admit with comments like this it makes me question your loyalty to this team and especially our coaching staff? Honestly, it comes across like you secretly are wishing for them to fail. Perhaps a poor observation on my part, But thats the impress your comments give

The success of the Miami Dolphins is more important than any one man's pride or agenda. I respect all of you guys, but why argue about what could have been....It is already done! Philbin is the coach, let's focus on beating the Rams.

Fox,

Your a stand-up member. But I have to admit with comments like this it makes me question your loyalty to this team and especially our coaching staff? Honestly, it comes across like you secretly are wishing for them to fail. Perhaps a poor observation on my part, But thats the impress your comments give

I am serious...we better hope he does suck as much as people say he does. However, I think he is a good coach and gives his far from perfect team a chance tomorrow. I would be more than happy to have morons that think somehow I want the Fins to lose to come and give me crap tomorrow as long as means the Dolphins have won.

Also, for the record, I liked the idea of Fisher, but never thought the deal was going to get done. I loved the idea, but in the end never thought it would get done. I simply thought...and still do.. think he is quality coach. Nothing less...nothing more.

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...ings-hours-after-the-Fisher-ordeal&highlight=

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/showthread.php?312057-Fin-Fans-NOT-Wanting-Fisher&highlight=

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/sho...-to-coach-rams-chargers-bucs-colts&highlight=

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Because before he hired Joe Philbin, Ross put everything he had into getting Fisher. So before you **** on me about Jeff Fisher the actual people running the Miami Dolphins thought the same thing I did.

Here is what I think...if Jeff Fisher was hired as our HC our current record would be better. He would have kept (for better or worse) Davis and Marshall. He would have gone the veteran route at QB like he did with Kerry Collins. In the draft, I could have seen him go with a pass rusher opposite of Wake.

HOWEVER, whether it was by design or pure luck there is no doubt in my mind that the selection of Joe Philbin will make a better future for the Fins than if Fisher would have been the guy. Because of the Tannehill pick, we finally have a HC and QB that are tied. Joe also has a steady hand at the wheel. He knows what he wants in a player and is setting a foundation that can endure over time. Also, between Philbin and Sherman, the Fins have 21 century offense.

Was Joe Philbin my first pick as HC? No. However, I think overall he has done a very good job five weeks into his job.

Let me also re-set this from today...

Hayden, it's all good! I understand the element that Jeff Fisher brings to the dirty play on the field but how did this topic even escalate so much?

Hayden, it's all good! I understand the element that Jeff Fisher brings to the dirty play on the field but how did this topic even escalate so much?

You are right. I just hate that I am characterized a certain way. I think I make some good assessments at time. Other times I **** up. When I **** up, I am there to admit so. However, when I am attacked as such like in this thread, I feel the need to prove myself.

Understandable, i'll be the first to say that I appreciate alot of the content you contribute to this forum. I just hate seeing people argue about silly crap like that.

Back
Top Bottom