RG3 Notes The Rams "Dirty" Play | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RG3 Notes The Rams "Dirty" Play

You are right. I just hate that I am characterized a certain way. I think I make some good assessments at time. Other times I **** up. When I **** up, I am there to admit so. However, when I am attacked as such like in this thread, I feel the need to prove myself.

Nobody attacked you bro, you know that, I just don't consider Fisher a good coach, were all entitled to our own opinion. No matter if the Miami brass thought so, although they seem so far to have made a great choice.

I personally like Shermans playcalling as it's a refreshing change from the "Henning/Sparano" rediculous offense.

Learn when to run OOB.

It hurt you when you were at Baylor, and at CCHS.

For the love of god, get out of bounds OR give up about five yards.

I've seen this young gentlemen play for a long time fellers. He hasn't
changed some habits that made us cringe in the day.

Shows you how much you know because I lobbied for Brian ****ing Billick and Mike McCoy. I was happy the FO was going for Jeff Fisher because he is a quality coach.

You better hope he does in fact prove is NOT outstanding tomorrow.
I was also rooting for Fisher.

No lol, the bolded part about Joe not calling plays, I did bold it right?

Yes. It turned out to be overrated. It bothered me in January when we were arguing who should be coach, but Joe has shown to be a solid leader and creating game plans to highlight his player's strengths.

I have been critical of some gameday decisions, but at the same time I understand he is growing and learning as a HC...also, I admit I can be frustrated on game day. lol. That is why I wait a few hours before publishing my Hayden Fox Assessments. lol.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

I was also rooting for Fisher.

We were not alone either though many will not admit it. I think the irony is since Shula, the Fins have gone "big name hunting" to run football operations or coach. Maybe, just maybe, the unassuming, unknown will be the guy to hoist a Lombardi above his head after winning a Super Bowl.

I agree with you Hyden, Fisher is a good coach and the Rams do play dirty football. This board will be full of posts tomorrow after the game about exactly that.

Yes. It turned out to be overrated. It bothered me in January when we were arguing who should be coach, but Joe has shown to be a solid leader and creating game plans to highlight his player's strengths.

I have been critical of some gameday decisions, but at the same time I understand he is growing and learning as a HC...also, I admit I can be frustrated on game day. lol. That is why I wait a few hours before publishing my Hayden Fox Assessments. lol.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

We were not alone either though many will not admit it. I think the irony is since Shula, the Fins have gone "big name hunting" to run football operations or coach. Maybe, just maybe, the unassuming, unknown will be the guy to hoist a Lombardi above his head after winning a Super Bowl.

Which is why GB was so successful, IMO Philbin was there offense.

Fisher's team will be ready to play ball, but so will we. So far our gameplans and execution have been great, some questionable game management calls by Philbin, but not too bad. Most of all, our team has heart and the will to win. We will get it done tommorow....won't be pretty, but we'll get it done.

Which is why GB was so successful, IMO Philbin was there offense.

I am impressed when you hear Aaron Rogers, Donald Driver and Greg Jennings rave about him. One of the links I had on this thread was a Peter King interview with Matt Birk. Birk raved about Philbin.

I am impressed when you hear Aaron Rogers, Donald Driver and Greg Jennings rave about him. One of the links I had on this thread was a Peter King interview with Matt Birk. Birk raved about Philbin.

That's not a coincidence.

Jennings IMO will be a Phin next year. Just based off how he thinks of Philbin.

Back
Top Bottom