RG3 Notes The Rams "Dirty" Play | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

RG3 Notes The Rams "Dirty" Play

I still think we win the game, we match up petty well against the rams. I too was hoping we land fisher but I am ecstatic we got Phibin instead!!

Let's make sure we watch out for that dreaded "hotsauce" tommorow!

Now I honestly don't think anybody on the Rams will intentionally hurt anybody on the Dolphins.

If they do, my low respect for Fisher will be lower.

Because before he hired Joe Philbin, Ross put everything he had into getting Fisher. So before you **** on me about Jeff Fisher the actual people running the Miami Dolphins thought the same thing I did.

Here is what I think...if Jeff Fisher was hired as our HC our current record would be better. He would have kept (for better or worse) Davis and Marshall. He would have gone the veteran route at QB like he did with Kerry Collins. In the draft, I could have seen him go with a pass rusher opposite of Wake.

HOWEVER, whether it was by design or pure luck there is no doubt in my mind that the selection of Joe Philbin will make a better future for the Fins than if Fisher would have been the guy. Because of the Tannehill pick, we finally have a HC and QB that are tied. Joe also has a steady hand at the wheel. He knows what he wants in a player and is setting a foundation that can endure over time. Also, between Philbin and Sherman, the Fins have 21 century offense.

Was Joe Philbin my first pick as HC? No. However, I think overall he has done a very good job five weeks into his job.

Well I wanted Philben even when everyone was stinkin on him not calling the plays. All one had to do is listen to Mccarthy and what he said about the man on preperation. Thats what real coaching is. Preperation. Week to week. There is no doubt in my mind that in GB, they are missing some preperation on the enemy.

Philbin is not the kind of guy who will take St louis lightly. We have a progression going on here. Whatever we make mistakes in, we correct it so its not a constant problem. And Philbin was the guy who assembled this coaching staff. I think that is quite remarkable considering the past.

I want to see us score on defense. I also think Jake Long could dominate Robert Quinn in the running game. Plus, we get to see the return of one of my most hated coaching candidates last year, Brian Schottenheimer.

The bottom line is we now have a team that plays tough physical discipline football. Solid tackling, fewer pentalies, very good special teams, and solid game plans. The coaching staff as a whole is outstanding so far. What a pleasant and exciting change!

i am glad fisher did not come here i don"t like him period and nothing would surprize me about him or the team he coachs

Well guys im going to sleep, see you in the gameday thread.

Hayden?

Good luck defending Fisher's decision making on their final drive.

And his mediocrity continues!

Not trying to say I told you so but wake up, he is a good defensive mind but will never amount to anything as a head coach.

Hayden?

Good luck defending Fisher's decision making on their final drive.

And his mediocrity continues!

Not trying to say I told you so but wake up, he is a good defensive mind but will never amount to anything as a head coach.

Please go to my week six assessment and I will tell you what I think of Fisher's clock management. Awful.

I'm still laughing at that. Why wouldn't you at least throw a Hail Mary in that situation? 66 yard field goal? Mein Gott.

I just kept thinking "Don't let Joe call a time out... don't let Joe call a timeout... remember the Saints game..."

Back
Top Bottom