Rodriguez to Alabama | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rodriguez to Alabama

Well thats 3 candidates down. They kinda deserve this IMO, axed Shula way too soon.

Motion said:
Well thats 3 candidates down. They kinda deserve this IMO, axed Shula way too soon.

Yea, he needed at least one more year. It's all because Auburn has been so dominant recently.

FLOUNDER said:
yes you are.... He's accepting it tommorow morning. He's going to be making 1 million more a year there than he does here in WV. Our athletics director even said they'll put millions of dolllars into the football facilites if he stays

Guess I wasnt missing where he'd accepted the job after all?

it wouldnt have made sense for him to leave...

OMG!!!! I LOVE RICH RODRIGUEZ!!!!!!
rodnohs5-1.jpg

:lol: I love how the WV fans were all ready to throw him under the bus and bashing him before he even accepted the job, now all the sudden he's the man!

You dont know the whole story. He basically said he'll stay at WVU til he dies. Not exactly like that, but thats what he ment. Then he's going into negeotiations with bama' and we got worried. Then numerous reports came and said he was bama's new head coach last night and earlier today

Thats why we react how we did

FLOUNDER said:
You dont know the whole story. He basically said he'll stay at WVU til he dies. Not exactly like that, but thats what he ment. Then he's going into negeotiations with bama' and we got worried. Then numerous reports came and said he was bama's new head coach last night and earlier today

Thats why we react how we did

You assume I don't know the whole story. I don't live that far away from Morgantown, I hear all about it.

Well like i said, if you knew the whole story, you wouldnt be saying that. and considering you said you know the whole story. You'd know why we were angry

FLOUNDER said:
Well like i said, if you knew the whole story, you wouldnt be saying that. and considering you said you know the whole story. You'd know why we were angry

No I don't know why you would get so angry when nothing was made official. Don't twist the story.

The problem at Alabama lies in the AD & I know they're shocked by this ordeal.
Personally, I don't know who the powers will bring in...but I can't think of anyone worth a crap. I want nothing to do with Jim Grobe, Leach, or Kragthorpe. That's C list at best.
Alabama can not get an A list coach right now. The only thing I can think of is go after Jimbo Fisher, the OC at LSU and keep the rest of Bama's staff. Make Fisher or DC the HC for a period and just focus on winning.

On a civil note, congrats on keeping your coach WV fans.
On a real note, I want to punch Flounder in the face for his sig. I would've done the same, though.

That is all.

Back
Top Bottom