Roto: Finley not expected to stay in Green Bay after all | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Roto: Finley not expected to stay in Green Bay after all

Please don't kid yourself. The guy is 6 feet. Way too short for a tight end. And if I want Jennings and bess, we would have the shortest offense in the league if we got Keller as well.

eifert and Ertz are not good. I don't know why people like these guys. They're not seam threats. Neither will even amount to a Greg Olsen.

You have absolutely NO CLUE.

This article might interest you CK especially a paragraph as to why Rodgers might have slipped in the draft.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/packers/thrown-into-question-n58fedi-187970011.html

Oh I'm definitely aware of that stuff. Mike Nolan flat out admitted the reason they took Alex Smith over Aaron Rodgers was becuase they were turned off by Aaron from a character perspective, he didn't think he'd get along with Aaron.

I think Aaron is intelligent and I think he's funny, and cognizant of how he should act to be considered a leader. But I also think he can probably be immature at times, and a bit of a d-bag. I think it's no coincidence that Favre didn't get along with him, even though Favre has more than his share of his own personality foibles, and I can't help but think it's no coincidence people close to Jermichael Finley and Greg Jennings are also badmouthing Aaron.

I am a huge Finley fan but not at a high price tag. Honestly would love to see what a Clay with a true #1 WR can do for us.

Back
Top Bottom