Rumor: Miami linked with Jack Mewhort | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Rumor: Miami linked with Jack Mewhort

Plus he was sailing them in practice apparently.

I'm not going as far as saying Allen has been accurate, just that he's not as bad as people make it out to be and he can make a lot of passes that other qb's can't.

Allen showed some moxy today in the Senior Bowl.

I get the feeling if Miami drafts Allen the first time he struggles as a rookie, as most qb's do, there's going to be a portion of the fan base that calls for his head, lable him a bust and put more pressue on the kid than he's already going to be facing. That's asumming he plays at all as a rookie. I should have said the first time he sees extended action.

I get the feeling if Miami drafts Allen the first time he struggles as a rookie, as most qb's do, there's going to be a portion of the fan base that calls for his head, lable him a bust and put more pressue on the kid than he's already going to be facing.
QB Mike White did very well during the game. You can't make every fan happy.

QB Mike White did very well during the game. You can't make every fan happy.

I will be interesting to see if White's performance moves him ahead of Falk or even Mason Rudolph on some boards. I like Rudolph and Falk too in a lesser degree, but them not playing today for different legit reasons and While playing well could leave a fresh opinion of White on their minds.

The staff belongs to Gase. He gets a budget to afford who can afford. Now if Gase wants the best coach then should talk directly to Ross ands not Tbomb.

As it was earlier in this thread no salary cap on coaches and Ross has some deep pockets.

Because the way to build good working relationships with the people you work for is go over your boss's and your boss's boss's head.

It is a no brainer, if you think Allen could be a real good QB in the NFL and you feel like you can develop him to where the accuracy and ball placement can become a strength . . . I mean all this debate about 11 clears up real fast.

You take the QB. FFIB makes a valid point in discussion that teams that have their starter don't draft backups this high . . . .but I think we are in a unique situation where the QB is in year 7, injury that knocks him out of commission for a year and a half, there is certainly still doubt in some circles in regards to him seeing as he hasn't had the team success and concern how the injury can affect him physically and mentally going forward . . . and Miami actually are in search of a solid backup QB with development potential to become more than that.

We need a LG and a LB like nobody's business but we absolutely have to have a plan at QB behind Ryan Tannehill by the the end of April and ready to finish the offseason and begin camp in July. It takes prescedence over any other need. Matt Moore clearly isn't that option in Gase's eyes. Throwing him on the road at Baltimore and New England was setting him up for failure but what else is new . . . Don't want him back next year as coach doesn't want him or trusts him.

If Tannehill goes down again and there is no proper plan in place I am taking my ball and going home until all those idiots in the front office and the coach are gone.

Josh Allen is Jake Locker, IMO.

I liked Locker a lot, he never got the right coach and the injuries derailed him.

My pro prospect comparison is Blake Bortles.

Boom or Bust pick but one you gamble on if you trust your coach to turn him into something great.

I actually thought Locker might have turned the corner that season he was coached by none other than Dowell Loggains, but then he got hurt again, then Ken Whisenhunt came in and imploded that team, he got hurt *again*, and he retired.

I don't think Allen/Bortles is a good comparison. Allen can throw a football properly.

More like we have been linked w Jack MeHoff
172.gif

I had no clue what the thread was about before clicking it. Didn't know if it was a player, scout or coach.

Please stop these bargain bin reclamation projects on the offensive line when the line is already a garbage bin group

Back
Top Bottom