Running Back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Running Back

Lacy looked beast on Monday.... but what round is he worth to us? So many holes other than RB..

Depending on our FA moves I wouldn't mind spending a late second on Lacey.

Gio Bernard!!!

The only certainty based on Ireland's previous performances is that if Bush goes elsewhere, there will be absolutely no plan to invest in a replacement for him. This team unfortunately enjoys creating obvious holes while they fill others.

promote miller to starter...

eddy lacy if he's there with one of our third round picks

if no eddy lacy, le veon bell is next in line.

Isn't KC going to let Hillis walk? I think a Miller/Hillis combo would be fun to see. I don't know if D Thomas will ever be the bruiser back we hoped he'd be.

I say hell no to Reshard Mendenhall and Felix Jones

Gray was a beast at ND and would of been 3rd round pick except he blew out his knee senior year much like Marcus Lattimore who was projected as a late first early second round RB but the knee injury will likely drop him.

We need a banger and DT and Bush are not those guys maybe Miller. If Miller is not you almost have to let Bush walk even though he is a play maker. This is a tough decision between keeping 3 backs with the same style or loose your playmaker to create a spot for a between the tackles back.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about Deangelo williams? I hear he may get released in Carolina.

Back
Top Bottom