Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x) | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x)

Will Saban take the offer from Alabama??

• Yes, the pressures of the NFL/ lure of a huge contract is too much to pass up

Votes: 136 49.8%
  • No. Saban will honor his contract with Miami and see this through one way or the other

Votes: 137 50.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would be shocked if he went to 'Bama. Him leaving after two years like this after all the denials for what looks on the surface like just-for-money, would tarnish his imagine and he would end up being worse than Spurrier as a pro coach. From what I've seen on this guy, he seems like he values his rep. IMO he stays. Besides, it's not like he's getting hosed with money in Miami, he's getting a butt-load of money already. He's going to end up with $30 mill(I think) if he finishes out the Dolphins contract, so when you have that much what's another $20 million?

If saban does leave I'm sure he'll lose a lot of respect from the majority of Dolphins fans, and I for one will be extremely pissed.

he is staying, and boy did alabama use shula or what, that should give nick an idea about that place, they get shula because nobody wanted to coach them while their program was suspended for violations, now they are off and shula gets the door, come on, i dont care what kind of money is out there, you cant go there

And I've heard Wanny will be.
Yeah, I heard Russ Grimm and Wannstedt. Likely Russ Grimm, because he's Cowher's right hand man.

I want Ken coaching our team if Saban leaves. I don't want Saban to leave though, but if he does, Ken FTW.

He could have an immediate impact like Sean Payton. I just want an offensive minded coach to take over our team and rebuild this thing called an OFFENSE that hasn't been there since our god, Don Shula.

If Saban stays, we are not guaranteed to win a Super Bowl. It's true. He could stay, and we could continue to suck. Its very possible.

Back
Top Bottom