Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x) | Page 23 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Saban Speculation Thread Part 1 (merged 9,999x)

Will Saban take the offer from Alabama??

• Yes, the pressures of the NFL/ lure of a huge contract is too much to pass up

Votes: 136 49.8%
  • No. Saban will honor his contract with Miami and see this through one way or the other

Votes: 137 50.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he stays then he's committed to turning this mess around, if he leaves he's a quitter and good riddance. It is what it is

Saban can be a hero to everyone in MIAMI if he gives Bama the middle finger and tells them to take a hike.

If he stays then he's committed to turning this mess around, if he leaves he's a quitter and good riddance. It is what it is
Exactly. Is he a man or is he a little girl? If he doesn't have the cajones to stick it through in the NFL then we're better off. However, I do think he wants to win on the highest level.

I wonder if Nick reads these threads. Is he taking tomorrow to reflect on his situation and make his decision? Or did he make his decision a long time ago? I really hope he's going nowhere. I like where our team is going.

I wonder if Nick reads these threads. Is he taking tomorrow to reflect on his situation and make his decision? Or did he make his decision a long time ago? I really hope he's going nowhere. I like where our team is going.
Well I would think we will get an answer by Wednesday. He's a family guy, and I think he would like to spend time with his family for New Years'.

SABAN just said "we are not going to talk about it." So does this mean NOOOO? ESPN just won't let this go. :rolleyes:

I agree, if I were WH I may not be too happy now either. They supposedly have spoken, but this story just seems to smolder. Media creation? maybe? but I think there is some mutual interest there, but what do I know.

The whole thing is just frustrating because if he does indeed leave, it will set us back a little with a new coach etc... coming in.

It's been said loud and clear that Alabama will make a push for him no matter what. Alabama wants every single article to be written because they know it will make WH mad, and or Saban totally overwhelmed....

If Saban has even a smidgen of interest I hope he goes. He will be sorry too. Alabama is a top 10 College job but the Alumni are very hard to deal with. If he thinks the Miami media is bad, wait until he meets them...

If Saban does in fact leave where does it leave us with a set back? He's done nothing yet, and as a matter of fact has made more mistakes than anything...

Flip-Flop Saban

Saban just said at his News conference "I thought we had a new rule concerning all that stuff. I said I wouldn't be commenting on that; not next week, not next year, not five years from now." WTF Nick, which is it, a week ago it was I am not interested in the alabama job, now its no comment. :tantrum:

After he said "I will not be Alabama's coach", the media still kept asking, so he changed his story to "no comment".

When Saban accepted this job with the Dolphins I'm sure he knew what he was getting into. I don't think after just two seasons he's saying to himself,

"Gee, this is tougher than I thought. I'm gonna bail out of this and go back to coaching a college team so I can win a lot of games easily. I just wanted to try coaching an NFL team just to see what it was like."

That just doesn't sound like Nick Saban to me. He doesn't strike me as someone who runs for cover when the going gets tough. Just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom