say it ain't so, Danny? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

say it ain't so, Danny?

Could be worse, he could have lived his life like Joe Nemeth in continuous controversy and embarrassment.

Let's not focus on others that have their problems, today is about Dan. It doesn't make what dan did any better b/c namath was a drunk or b/c Cromartie is a despicable human being. It's ok to say a player or coach form a team you love is human and made mistakes w/o bashing others.

I don't understand this site: I had put out a post that was titled, Dan Marino has a child out of our wedlock and the post is yanked....?

I am now disappointed with this board. I've read other complaints from others and thought, they were just barking.

Below is my full post in its entirety :

Guys I wasn't expecting to hear anything like this morning , so to say the least, I'm in shock and in utter disappointment about this news.

I simply do not understand why a person so blessed would look elsewhere.

Looks like Dan was right all along, that Dan Marino Sr. was the real "hero".

I pray for his family.

-ucfpf13

Sorry I saw my post got merged with this one.

Now I have to remove my Dan Marino posters from my sports room.

Sad day.

Ryan Tannehill, please read this and learn. A good night or 2 of sex is not worth your legacy.

-ucfpf13

I know Marino is revered around here as a messianic legend, but the man is an ahole. I have heard several stories of fans and other people meeting him and being treated like trash by him.

To have an affair that results in a love child and cover it up is a scumbag move. Especially considering the family he has, and the struggles he and his wife had with an autistic child. This is a major betrayal to highly supportive wife.

I wouldn't go that far to condemn the man, I am sure the temptation is there.

I just hate seeing his legacy destroyed. It puzzles me how people who seemingly have it all, look for more.

Your family is all you have.

Now, your remembered for no Super Bowl ring and having an affair which resulted in a child that has to grow up with dysfunction, and I wish the media would give her grieve, she should have known he was married.

-ucfpf13

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I saw my post got merged with this one.

Now I have to remove my Dan Marino posters from my sports room.

Sad day.

Ryan Tannehill, please read this and learn. A good night or 2 of sex is not worth your legacy.

-ucfpf13

You sound a little wound up my man. You really think this will ruin dan marinos legacy?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

I don't understand this site: I had put out a post that was titled, Dan Marino has a child out of our wedlock and the post is yanked....?

I am now disappointed with this board.

Maybe it's because we didn't need another thread on it when there is a 10 pager only two spaces away? Did you check to see if it was posted already?

When you're with the same woman for years and she stops putting out I do believe most men would cheat. Only human.

You sound a little wound up my man. You really think this will ruin dan marinos legacy?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

It certainly puts a black eye on it.

A lot off his records have been broken anyway and this love affair without question will darken his legacy.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

It certainly puts a black eye on it.

A lot off his records have been broken anyway and this love affair without question will darken his legacy.

Oh, look what happened with Steve McNair, its no different.

---------- Post added at 05:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:41 PM ----------

Maybe it's because we didn't need another thread on it when there is a 10 pager only two spaces away? Did you check to see if it was posted already?

Yes my bad, I did not see this post.

well that takes some shine off the ole penny for me...marino and larry bird my heroes growing up...that and my father

dissappointing...

first of all, if one cbs sports employee comes up pregnant.....do you think it was the first doink he's done?
Hell no. Marino has been banging chicks on the side for years. SEVERAL.
He probably has as many side chicks as he does pro bowls.

I'm sure he's cleaned up his act since then. But really like another poster said, the real problem is between him and his family and this daughter of his who doesn't have a father in her life. That has got to be hard. Don't you think this girl is going to get teased at school?

first of all, if one cbs sports employee comes up pregnant.....do you think it was the first doink he's done?
Hell no. Marino has been banging chicks on the side for years. SEVERAL.
He probably has as many side chicks as he does pro bowls.

I'm sure he's cleaned up his act since then. But really like another poster said, the real problem is between him and his family and this daughter of his who doesn't have a father in her life. That has got to be hard. Don't you think this girl is going to get teased at school?

Well for starters she's in elementary school. Doubt kids are following the news.

If she was in high school or in middle school I think there would be a problem. But she's in first grade, maybe kindergarten? She will grow up and this story will be forgotten within a few months. She doesn't even have Marino's last name I believe.

So thankfully not much harm in school.

Unfortunately in this country, things like Manti Te'o's boyfriend and this story is HEADLINE news. That's why this country is laughed upon.

Dont give a **** really. I liked the man because he could chuck the rock like nobodys business... not because i thought he was a great father or role model.... i look to my own dad, to see how to be a good dad...

I only ever looked at marino to watch good football.

Back
Top Bottom