Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Schefter: Tannehill may not be the answer for Dolphins

The success of these other rookie QB's on better teams has completely ****ed everyone's perspective. Forget it, some people just don't get it.

out of all the rookie qbs, whose the only one without ANY help?

Ryan Tannehill

When you miss wide open guys for touchdowns, shrug and grin at the podium post-game, you usually get this type of criticism.

When you miss wide open guys for touchdowns, shrug and grin at the podium post-game, you usually get this type of criticism.

I'd like a list of the 'wide open' receivers Tannehill missed for TD's yesterday. And if you even think about mentioning the Bess play, I'll just snuff that one out for ya right now- he was nowhere NEAR being wide open.

What does Scheftner know? He has not even seen Tannehill line up as the #1 WR and catch a bomb from Matt Moore yet...He just may be the answer yet.

I'd like a list of the 'wide open' receivers Tannehill missed for TD's yesterday. And if you even think about mentioning the Bess play, I'll just snuff that one out for ya right now- he was nowhere NEAR being wide open.

I was at the game. Paid good money to see that missed play with my own eyes. My criticism is warranted.

But if that's not good enough for you, he missed Hartline twice last week too. He's leaving touchdowns on the field weekly.

Not sure about you, but I'm not exactly thrilled watching 13 points, taking a miraculous one handed grab by Fasano to actually punch it in on 4th down.

I can't disagree with anything he is saying. I remember feeling that RT was a reach in the first round, and that fan pressure dictated that we HAD to draft a QB at that point. I'm not pretending to be some great evaluator, just going on what I read. Unfortunately, spending a first round pick on a QB doesn't guarantee that you get a great QB. Sadly, my confidence that he is "the guy" is really declining. I don't mean to bash him and I hope he turns out to be a great one, but lately he isn't showing me much. At all.

This is how some of us feel on here, so he's not off base with his opinion.

Look every year its going to be something, injuries, bad calls, etc....., so we blame everyone but the QB?

But we're not scoring enough point as our defense has kept us in a lot of games.

d-1

Cue the angry mob to slander Schefter .....

1258057_o-1.gif

I was at the game. Paid good money to see that missed play with my own eyes. My criticism is warranted.

But if that's not good enough for you, he missed Hartline twice last week too. He's leaving touchdowns on the field weekly.

Not sure about you, but I'm not exactly thrilled watching 13 points, taking a miraculous one handed grab by Fasano to actually punch it in on 4th down.
Tom brady missed two tds last game.. whats your point? if you think tannehill is going to light it up against everyone you're mistaken.. does he miss some throws.. yes but was it his fault when he threw it to hartline and he fell by his own that guy barley touched him and he fell lmao. Tannehill has a lot of help..

Tom brady missed two tds last game.. whats your point? if you think tannehill is going to light it up against everyone you're mistaken.. does he miss some throws.. yes but was it his fault when he threw it to hartline and he fell by his own that guy barley touched him and he fell lmao. Tannehill has a lot of help..

Tom Brady = Super Bowls

You guys crack me up every time you bring up legends and attempt to draw a correlation.

Brady only missed one, Welker dropped the other.

Not sure about you, but I have perspective and I'll reserve my criticism for if Tannehill consistently fails and it's his fault he fails. He missed a couple throws last week. **** happens. He didn't miss anything yesterday, because you can't miss if there's nothing there. Those guys can't seperate. Period, end of story. Get over it and realize this team was gonna ****ing suck this year no matter what. Next year is the year. I'll be all over Tannehill next year if he has 8 TD passes through 13 games, but not until next year once the kid has some ****ing actual first rate offensive football players besides two complimentary receivers (that Tannehill has on the verge of 1,000 yards each, btw) to throw the ball to.

I can't disagree with anything he is saying. I remember feeling that RT was a reach in the first round, and that fan pressure dictated that we HAD to draft a QB at that point. I'm not pretending to be some great evaluator, just going on what I read. Unfortunately, spending a first round pick on a QB doesn't guarantee that you get a great QB. Sadly, my confidence that he is "the guy" is really declining. I don't mean to bash him and I hope he turns out to be a great one, but lately he isn't showing me much. At all.
Hey J., you ready to go to the Jags game and give us an up close evaluation of RT.?

Back
Top Bottom