Sign Rolando McClain? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Sign Rolando McClain?

rolandomcclain_resize_616-1.jpg

Im good on dumb thugs. No thanks.

Also, why does he carry a change purse hanging from a chain on his belt?

It's a shame to see a player like Rolando waste all that talent. This game can mean so much to so many people then there's the few with so much opportunity who it doesn't mean a damn to. Though to be fair if there's any coaching staff capable of making a big mistake on a player, I would expect it to be that small boy running up and down the Raiders' sidelines.

I think Baltimore might be the only place that this kid could get it together. Ray Lewis would be the perfect guy to mentor this dope. He would respect Ray because Lewis has stabbed someone to death so he can relate.

IMHO, he shouldnt even be allowed in the league though. **** that kid.

Wait, they convicted him? I thought he was just in jail because he couldnt post bond or whatever.

From the article I read on that story Im not so sure he didnt straight up kill that guy and then claim self defense. After all, the only people who can claim they witnessed the thing are his family members. Apparently this guy was beating on his sister or cousin or whatever, but whos to say that wasnt made up too. As far as we know, they couldve called him to come over and kill that guy.

Any way you want to slice it, his family is hanging out with shady people.

I think Baltimore might be the only place that this kid could get it together. Ray Lewis would be the perfect guy to mentor this dope. He would respect Ray because Lewis has stabbed someone to death so he can relate.

IMHO, he shouldnt even be allowed in the league though. **** that kid.
:lol: That would make a hell of an inspirational movie. No one could get through to Rolando until one day Ray came into his life... a story about bonding over stabbing mother****ers.

From the article I read on that story Im not so sure he didnt straight up kill that guy and then claim self defense. After all, the only people who can claim they witnessed the thing are his family members. Apparently this guy was beating on his sister or cousin or whatever, but whos to say that wasnt made up too. As far as we know, they couldve called him to come over and kill that guy.

Any way you want to slice it, his family is hanging out with shady people.

Good summary.

Qwenton Freeman witnessed it also, and refused to cooperate. He was Wilson's buddy, and with a long rap sheet including home invasion. The two of them not only fled the scene, they fled the state and Wilson didn't turn himself in for a week.

I don't believe the basics of Wilson's story. His aunt conveniently changed her version. Initial reports indicated Wilson went there with a gun. Then that changed. An expert said the shot was fired from a range of several feet, which aligns with murder more than an accidental discharge during a struggle.

Keep in mind the gun was never found. Wilson wants us to believe the victim was hiding the shotgun behind his back, they fought for it, and the gun went off, but Smoot had the incredible bad fortune of being in the path of the accidental blast. Then Wilson flees the scene with Freeman and the gun has the good fortune to disappear. It magically leaves the driveway, or the car, never to be seen again.

Over the balance of his life, Smoot was more despicable than Wilson. That swayed the jury, from everything I gathered while following the case in real time. Whether Wilson's version made any sense or not, it was easy to believe anything negative toward Kevin Smoot, who was unavailable for comment.

I just thought of another way to beat the Pats, doctor some photos of Brady smacking Wilson's aunt around and plant a gun in his locker on game day. Foolproof.

That said, as far as I know Rolando McClain never killed anyone.

Miami has not one, but two killers on the roster.

I'll let you figure out which ones they are. :)

Good point...
plus McClain at least had the sense not to blow the guys head off...that is a good starting point..LOL
He is worth a look, put him on the practice squad and see if he wants to turn his life around. If not..cut bait.
In a year or two, we might be able to put the guy on the field.

I was big on this kid in the draft but like Slimm said he is basically the JaWalrus Russell of LBs

Good summary.

Qwenton Freeman witnessed it also, and refused to cooperate. He was Wilson's buddy, and with a long rap sheet including home invasion. The two of them not only fled the scene, they fled the state and Wilson didn't turn himself in for a week.

I don't believe the basics of Wilson's story. His aunt conveniently changed her version. Initial reports indicated Wilson went there with a gun. Then that changed. An expert said the shot was fired from a range of several feet, which aligns with murder more than an accidental discharge during a struggle.

Keep in mind the gun was never found. Wilson wants us to believe the victim was hiding the shotgun behind his back, they fought for it, and the gun went off, but Smoot had the incredible bad fortune of being in the path of the accidental blast. Then Wilson flees the scene with Freeman and the gun has the good fortune to disappear. It magically leaves the driveway, or the car, never to be seen again.

Over the balance of his life, Smoot was more despicable than Wilson. That swayed the jury, from everything I gathered while following the case in real time. Whether Wilson's version made any sense or not, it was easy to believe anything negative toward Kevin Smoot, who was unavailable for comment.

There is a reason they tell police officers to shoot to kill, a dead man tells no tails.

From everything I've read about this case there is simply no way to discern what actually happened besides what was given as testimony. What was given as testimony suggested self defense I have a hard time believing that 23 out of 24 jurors believed that Wilson was innocent of murder just because Smoot was a scumbag. The gun never being found and the fact that his teammate never testified are questionable but so is the so called expert's opinion of Smoot being shot from several feet away. Something must have lead 23 of 24 people to question the prosecutions main point of how Smoot was shot.

Back
Top Bottom