Some interesting cuts around the league | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting cuts around the league

He's a guy I'm interested in...

i don't know why...houston flexed him out as a wr and he could do nothing...and if you think charles clay needs work on his blocking...bring this turnstile in...

he needs to be playing flag football somewhere...thats what his game fits

i don't know why...houston flexed him out as a wr and he could do nothing...and if you think charles clay needs work on his blocking...bring this turnstile in...

:lol:

He'd definitely be a developmental project. But if we could stick him on the practice squad, or make him our 6th wr, and keep him inactive, and give him a year to work on his fundamentals, he could surprise.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

undersized for a 3-4??? thats what comes to my mind about him

I think the Pats drafted him to play ILB in the 3-4.

He's 6'2" 245...

The Cowboys also cut Igor Olshansky today, which should allow him to go back to his old job as a character on Hagar the Horrible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I was looking at the Broncos cut and I thought they cut Andre Goodman, and I thought, hmmm I would welcome him back here . . . and then I realized the name was WR D’Andre Goodwin :lol:

Kansas City just cut Micah Johnson, apparently. He's one of the few linebackers I've seen who moves slower than a cloud of fart vapor.

Kansas City just cut Micah Johnson, apparently. He's one of the few linebackers I've seen who moves slower than a cloud of fart vapor.

Which thread comes first . . . the Bring Back Micah Johnson thread or the Bring Back Donald Thomas thread?

He'd definitely be a developmental project. But if we could stick him on the practice squad, or make him our 6th wr, and keep him inactive, and give him a year to work on his fundamentals, he could surprise.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 PM ----------

I think the Pats drafted him to play ILB in the 3-4.

He's 6'2" 245...

dickerson would look good...if the game wasn't played in pads...he needs an underwear like setting...as for mckenzie thats not the guy i recall if he's that big...i was thinking of someone in the 230 lb range

he's still better than austin spitler...much better instincts and pop...just can't run

Back
Top Bottom