Some interesting cuts around the league | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some interesting cuts around the league

Yea that kid has got some wheels for a TE, definitely interesting . . . making the 53 man roster should definitely not give any comfort to those guys at the end of the roster.

Yeah, he can really run. But he's just so stiff in his change of direction. His route running leaves a lot to be desired.

Ian Johnson was also cut today but I'm sure Cam Cameron will have the Ravens put in a claim for him because of Johnson's expertise running the Statue of Liberty play.

Sammy Morris cut from New England . . . if we were looking to dig up some of that 2004 glory.

Ian Johnson was also cut today but I'm sure Cam Cameron will have the Ravens put in a claim for him because of Johnson's expertise running the Statue of Liberty play.

i almost forgot about when we ran that...ha ha...

Sammy Morris is a good special teamer and can flex to fullback.

Funny thing is, I don't think he's called that play since he's been in Baltimore.

What about LB Tyrone McKenzie? He's a good cover LB, but can tackle as well. The bucs just cut him, which surprised me.

Back
Top Bottom