Some news from Omar Kelly | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some news from Omar Kelly

Why do people feel the need to express their ill will feelings on Omar before posting his stuff? I'm not calling out the OP just in general.
because maybe they are afraid of the backlash they will receive here for posting anything from Omar. I say post what you want who cares what anyone here thinks. Remind me of whenever someone posts a highlight video of a player and someone says " i had to mute it because of the music", or i couldnt watch because of the music.. as if they were posting the video for everyone to hear the music. Some cant just take info for what it is, they have to dig into the content and find fault.

While I love the idea of Revis coming in on a vet minimum, he's getting paid 6 million right now to sit at home, competitor or not he's always been about the money.

So I'd doubt he'd take a vet minimum deal knowing he's already got six million reasons not to.

I doubt he loses the $6 million. At worst he has offset language and would basically playing for free.

No brainer signing especially if he has any interest in moving to safety.

I'd gladly take Revis on a one year prove it deal. If nothing changes during camp, you cut his ass and go with what you have. But if he's healthy and in shape, he could easily become our best corner.

I'm actually interested in him as a converted free safety.

Revis is interesting... I wonder if he'd be up for playing safety.

My thoughts exactly. That would be a nice addition plus, he could fill in at CB in a pinch. Remember, we get TJ McDonald back at the midpoint. Seems like a good back up plan and would probably come in at a bargain.

The key to getting to Brady is not to blitz him. You rush 4 and drop everyone else back in coverage. It's how we used to rattle him when Wannstedt was coach and we had a much better defense. Now though the Pats are just as likely to run on 3rd down against us as they are to throw.

Brady hates pressure in his face. So we need pressure from inside with Suh and others, run twist games with DTs and DEs, or blitzing in the A gap. If you have to run the arc, you may not get him because he gets the ball out so quick. You also need to jam Edelman.

Reaching out to the guy that drafted you, the guy you basically made look often confused on Hard Knocks and telling them hey you are in town and in shape is about the same as Derek Fisher posting shoot around videos to garner interest to his service. No brainer if we were getting that new to league Revis, hell even Revis of 2-3 years ago but it wouldn't be that, I believe we are looking at Revis of last season more then anything else(I mean he can improve from last season.. not hard to when you play that awful), and that version of Revis is not worth the money nor the hassle.

nice avatar... appreciate your fandom!

Why do people feel the need to express their ill will feelings on Omar before posting his stuff? I'm not calling out the OP just in general.

Because he posts stupid family sheit and non-sequiturs on his Twitter feed. He just kills the Twitter feed on Phins.com with ancillary crap and he stubbornly refuses to have another one to instantly solve the problem.

And the sun-sentinel actually wanting me to get a subscription for their website.

Oh, and actually, Omar is in fact a duck. Not a cool hybrid duck that had his own comic book ala Howard...Just a fat ass duck if you've ever seen him from the side.

Because he posts stupid family sheit and non-sequiturs on his Twitter feed. He just kills the Twitter feed on Phins.com with ancillary crap and he stubbornly refuses to have another one to instantly solve the problem.

And the sun-sentinel actually wanting me to get a subscription for their website.

Oh, and actually, Omar is in fact a duck. Not a cool hybrid duck that had his own comic book ala Howard...Just a fat *** duck if you've ever seen him from the side.

Well it is his twitter account.

He can sorta post whatever he wants to on it,

Well it is his twitter account.

He can sorta post whatever he wants to on it,

All I'm saying is that in my opinion he reminds me of one of Screwface's obscure cousins in Marked for Death...If Screwface had won and Steven Seagal had lost.

Screwface takes over the Miami drug game and is nagged by his screwface mom to get her screwface sister's son a job.

Omar Kelly is the screwface dystopian present backlash nightmare. Looking at Omar's tenure as a beat writer, one simply has to conclude that Seagal phoned it in that day and now we are, what's that?...That's right, screwed.

Pass on Revis.

If he signs for anything less than 6 million a year he would essentially be playing for free, so why would he take less? Plus he is pretty much done, I don't see him being significantly better than any of our top 3 maybe even 4 CBs.

0 chance I sign him for 6 million. If that's what he wants he can **** off.

All I'm saying is that in my opinion he reminds me of one of Screwface's obscure cousins in Marked for Death...If Screwface had won and Steven Seagal had lost.

Screwface takes over the Miami drug game and is nagged by his screwface mom to get her screwface sister's son a job.

Omar Kelly is the screwface dystopian present backlash nightmare. Looking at Omar's tenure as a beat writer, one simply has to conclude that Seagal phoned it in that day and now we are, what's that?...That's right, screwed.
That was a pretty entertaining post... the reason for the warning is obvious, some of us don't want to support him with clicks, so it's useful to know who wrote an article before we click on the link...

That was a pretty entertaining post... the reason for the warning is obvious, some of us don't want to support him with clicks, so it's useful to know who wrote an article before we click on the link...

That joke has legs and more and more content keeps rolling at me like a set of waves.

Truth is, I live in Hawaii and I woke up grumpy and needed to take a dump. Omar is my perfect proxy...I mean, I never feel remorse or regret from crapping on Omar. I view it as more of a compassionate act. Like leaving a trail of breadcrumbs that leads him away from mainstream consciousness.

I don't know, it could be worse I suppose... Kevin Costner?

I think Reyvis as a nickel cb is a great idea! McCain is our weak line, and Reyvis broke down 40 yards down field trying to keep pace with #1 WRs. Move him inside, and let him stuff #3 slots WR at the line.

No to Revis.

1. I watched him play in 2016.

2. I heard about the way he showed up to camp in 2016.

3. I know about his contract situation and I put that together with the fact that he just showed up to cash in last season?

Survive 8 game until McDonald comes off suspension.

Back
Top Bottom