Some news from Omar Kelly | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some news from Omar Kelly

That joke has legs and more and more content keeps rolling at me like a set of waves.

Truth is, I live in Hawaii and I woke up grumpy and needed to take a dump. Omar is my perfect proxy...I mean, I never feel remorse or regret from crapping on Omar. I view it as more of a compassionate act. Like leaving a trail of breadcrumbs that leads him away from mainstream consciousness.

I don't know, it could be worse I suppose... Kevin Costner?

That's so funny, you read Omar on the crapper, He writes his stuff on the crapper. You complete eachother

Who chooses money over Super Bowls? Thats what Revis did leaving NE for the Jets. Doesn't sound like a Gase kind of guy.

If Revis rumors are true, that is a bit of news. At the same time, if Revis is reaching out to Tannebaum, I must ask why. The market must be really cold on him.

Like others have said, i wonder if he will consider moving to free safety? Although im ok with Allen starting for 8 weeks, im still not completely sold on him. And besides, we have little deapth there.

I doubt Revis will sign for cheap or a non starting role. He's going to want to start and get at least mid-level starting $$$.

That was a pretty entertaining post... the reason for the warning is obvious, some of us don't want to support him with clicks, so it's useful to know who wrote an article before we click on the link...

Omar is the asshole who enabled Miko Grimes to rip into Tannehill and the Fins; His sophomoric writing abilities, ignorant and often incendiary unfounded opinions (as it seems he has very few pipelines into the team) reflect an unqualified reporter whose existence gets justified by "clicks."

Sure: using that "Broken Clock" theorem, every now and then he pukes out something useful. But not enough to justify enabling him. Therefore it's important to know who wrote the article before linking to it.

If Revis rumors are true, that is a bit of news. At the same time, if Revis is reaching out to Tannebaum, I must ask why. The market must be really cold on him.

I look at it this way, he wants revenge on the two teams in our division who have doubts about him, and Miami is the up and coming team in that division.

I look at it this way, he wants revenge on the two teams in our division who have doubts about him, and Miami is the up and coming team in that division.

And if that is the case, and he's cheap, I'd bring him in for a visit.

Revis has a new agent named Hiller, whose latest update shows that Darrelle's weight loss is now up to 17 lbs from last season. I may be wrong, but that seems pretty impressive and may be the result of some pretty serious training to address a problem.
Darrelle has been a standout NFL star from the moment he was drafted. He performed on the field and he got paid by the Jets, Bucs, Patriots and Jets again. In fact he wrote the book on how great players should negotiate to maximize their earnings. Mike Tannenbaum probably still bears the scars from some of those brutal early negotiations. But now the boot is on the other foot and Revis is looking for a team that will give him an opportunity. The fact that other teams have not been banging his door down may indicate that Revis still expects to be well paid on top of the $6M he will get from the Jets, but the NFL teams are concerned by his noticeable decline in performance last season.
I'm curious if Revis still has something to offer and would be open to giving him a workout. not too many years ago, he was one of the best DBs that the NFL has ever seen. Even if he is now slower, he still may have the instincts and leadership to help develop players like Xavien Howard, Tony Lippert and Tankersley.

Yes, Revis is old. That said, I'd sign him in a second if this were accurate. Especially at the min, nothing to lose. A veteran presence to help mentor Lippet, Howard, Tankersly, and can provide depth and play in certain spots.

I'm still confused with Caroo and how his role plays out. I'm guessing they made the move up last year because they had no plans to resign Stills and Parkers future still being up in the air. Fast forward, Stills is locked up and if Parker stays healthy he'll be as well. Could he be a possible trade piece if he performs? Assuming Parker does, you're not moving him, Stills, or Landry.

Revis has a new agent named Hiller, whose latest update shows that Darrelle's weight loss is now up to 17 lbs from last season. I may be wrong, but that seems pretty impressive and may be the result of some pretty serious training to address a problem.
Darrelle has been a standout NFL star from the moment he was drafted. He performed on the field and he got paid by the Jets, Bucs, Patriots and Jets again. In fact he wrote the book on how great players should negotiate to maximize their earnings. Mike Tannenbaum probably still bears the scars from some of those brutal early negotiations. But now the boot is on the other foot and Revis is looking for a team that will give him an opportunity. The fact that other teams have not been banging his door down may indicate that Revis still expects to be well paid on top of the $6M he will get from the Jets, but the NFL teams are concerned by his noticeable decline in performance last season.
I'm curious if Revis still has something to offer and would be open to giving him a workout. not too many years ago, he was one of the best DBs that the NFL has ever seen. Even if he is now slower, he still may have the instincts and leadership to help develop players like Xavien Howard, Tony Lippert and Tankersley.

Remember all the ex player cameos ala Wes Welker and Peyton Manning. I think it amounts to that for Revis and Miami. Let him drop some pointers...

That said and we kick the tires; and he's pulled himself together. Why not sign him to an incentive based contract?

We could see how he fares at slot CB.

Yes, Revis is old. That said, I'd sign him in a second if this were accurate. Especially at the min, nothing to lose. A veteran presence to help mentor Lippet, Howard, Tankersly, and can provide depth and play in certain spots.

I'm still confused with Caroo and how his role plays out. I'm guessing they made the move up last year because they had no plans to resign Stills and Parkers future still being up in the air. Fast forward, Stills is locked up and if Parker stays healthy he'll be as well. Could he be a possible trade piece if he performs? Assuming Parker does, you're not moving him, Stills, or Landry.

I love our backup receiver options. If our receivers are being held and bullied, bring in Caroo and let him get physical. If our receivers can't separate, bring in Grant and let him chip away at the opponents confidence. Both guys are on cheap contracts.

If we didn't have to pay revis that amount, I would be interested at least as a michael thomas type replacement as s/slot cb...but that combined with the shape he may be in... I just can't get behind it

But, I think if he weren't slowed by injuries/age/out of shape, he could transition to a fine fs, like charles woodson did

Back
Top Bottom