Some news from Omar Kelly | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Some news from Omar Kelly

I love our backup receiver options. If our receivers are being held and bullied, bring in Caroo and let him get physical. If our receivers can't separate, bring in Grant and let him chip away at the opponents confidence. Both guys are on cheap contracts.

Oh yeah, I'm with you bro. I was just talking about Caroo long term with the team.

If we didn't have to pay revis that amount, I would be interested at least as a michael thomas type replacement as s/slot cb...but that combined with the shape he may be in... I just can't get behind it

But, I think if he weren't slowed by injuries/age/out of shape, he could transition to a fine fs, like charles woodson did

Have to pay him what amount? The Jets are paying him to sit at home. The only thing anybody else has to pay is the league minimum. And if he has offset language he should play for the minimum just to **** the Jets over as much as possible.

Have to pay him what amount? The Jets are paying him to sit at home. The only thing anybody else has to pay is the league minimum. And if he has offset language he should play for the minimum just to **** the Jets over as much as possible.

I don't remember the exacts of it, but I remember something sketchy about the situation... he's owed that from the Jets so if a new team were to pay him this year it would have to be at least "x" amount for him to get his jet money.

or something like that

I don't remember the exacts of it, but I remember something sketchy about the situation... he's owed that from the Jets so if a new team were to pay him this year it would have to be at least "x" amount for him to get his jet money.

or something like that

The only thing I can find in regards to not getting the $6 mill would have been if the league disciplined him for the felony charges, but once they cut him even that was out the window and the $6 mill is firmly in his pocket.

I have hard time believing Revis would totally commit himself to a position change...but if he did...it would worth investigating.

The only thing I can find in regards to not getting the $6 mill would have been if the league disciplined him for the felony charges, but once they cut him even that was out the window and the $6 mill is firmly in his pocket.

Could've been that... I thought it was something to do with like- if he were to sign with a new team for less than that amount, he gives up the jet money or something of that sort. I know, i know, great details

I'm confused, everything I find on Revis says he weighs 198lbs. So if he lost 17lbs, is he now 181lbs? If so that is extremely light for a CB.

OR....was he 215lbs last year, and then lost the 17lbs which puts him now at 198lbs?

I'm confused, everything I find on Revis says he weighs 198lbs. So if he lost 17lbs, is he now 181lbs? If so that is extremely light for a CB.

OR....was he 215lbs last year, and then lost the 17lbs which puts him now at 198lbs?
He was up to 215 lbs last year. Take a look at any of the games, he was obviously overweight and was easily beaten by a number of faster players.

Back
Top Bottom