Source: Dolphins Will Try to Re-Sign Bush | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Dolphins Will Try to Re-Sign Bush

What is fare for Reggie ,3 years $12 mill with 3 mill bonus

What is fare for Reggie ,3 years $12 mill with 3 mill bonus

Not sure thatw ill get it done. He will definately want more bonus money. My fear with Bush is he will ask for way too much so I hope we let market set what we pay him

i agree.... we sometimes miss out on good players because of it but it has also saved us from some terrible FAs. i think we can get bush for like 3 years 12-14 mil with like 5-6 guarenteed

Dream on!

Hopefully Bush will accept a fair deal and resign. He's familiar with the system and playing on natural grass can help extend his career. I think it would be a good fit for him and the Dolphins who are a up and coming team on the rise.

Amazing how many fools there are in the world, and how many are DOLFANS.

You better be prepared to offer BUSH $5 Million/year, for at least 3 years, preferably 4. Because ANYONE w/a brain in the NFL, and especially anyone who saw Sunday's game, was by Monday saying "Staff, get me ALL of the REGGIE BUSH tape you can find, and give me ALL the info you can find about his career...injuries, etc.!!! And be QUICK about it!!!". SOMEONE (and i/m/o, more than one) will offer REGGIE A LOT of money. You people are dreaming if you think that anything under $4.5 Million/year will get it done.

Sometimes this forum reminds me of Fantasyland: any minute now, I expect the Mouse, the Duck, and the tall spastic Dog to come dancing down freakin' Biscayne Boulevard while singing "It's A Small World After All"!!! I mean...JESUS H. CHRIST, people: get real and SOBER UP!

I'd pay Bush 3 years 19 mil with 10 guaranteed.

I'd try to trade DT for anything taht can contribute towards taht 19 mill because thats just how USELESS DT is.

I'd pay Bush 3 years 19 mil with 10 guaranteed.

I'd try to trade DT for anything taht can contribute towards taht 19 mill because thats just how USELESS DT is.

That may be the number who knows, hell we might franchise him. Im all for three years and I could live with that contract

I'd like to know where he may end up if he does go. i think the pack need a rb, but I would love it if he stays. Bush, Miller & Thomas are a good trio.

I would be willing to overpay as long as its heavily incentive based and its a contract that allow us to get away from him before any season.

Bush has 14 of the team 59 offensive TD's over the last 2 years and has been the td leader each year.

Without him we win 3 or 4 games this past year.

Pay the man. he deserves it.

[Unless Reggie's demands are unrealistic, sorry but you don't let one of your biggest playmakers walk - especially when the franchise's popularity is flagging and that playmaker is its most visible popular player not to mention its classiest frontman , leader and hardest worker! While you don't wanna give away the store, by the same token you don't wanna be penny wise and pound foolish begrudging a few extra bucks for those invaluable contributions and intangibles either.

You need to reward hard working playmakers. Weeks ago BB said he was worried about reggie bush. that should tell u something aside from the great endzone catch he made.

What Does it matter to you tho? Why is this more about money than keeping Reggie. Keeping Reggie is more important than what it costs to keep him. I agree don't over pay. But I don't even think we need to say that. We are not going to over pay for Reggie. Reggie I doubt is looking for top running back money. Reggie wants to stay here. He will accept the deal of we offer him one

Uh keeping salary flexibility to sign OTHER good players is more important to me than to overpay for someone. This is not the MLB, there is a salary cap. So yes, it should matter to EVERYONE what our players are getting paid.

With your logic how about we sign Jake Long to 15 million a year now, it don't matter what he gets paid right?

Back
Top Bottom