Source: Dolphins Will Try to Re-Sign Bush | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Source: Dolphins Will Try to Re-Sign Bush

I see him coming back. He's a leader for this team and a character guy that Philbin likes, who also produces on the field. However, I see him getting a little less playing time and Miller getting more carries.

I believe they give him a little more bonus.....and add that he should practice up on being a WR part time for RT. he will be the first signed IMO for this reason. practice practice practice.

we talkin bout practice?

I see him coming back. He's a leader for this team and a character guy that Philbin likes, who also produces on the field. However, I see him getting a little less playing time and Miller getting more carries.

I think he has a really good work ethic, Im not so sure he is such a high character guy in the truest sense. I mean with the taking money at USC and the whole Kardasian era dont exactly scream high character

I think he has a really good work ethic, Im not so sure he is such a high character guy in the truest sense. I mean with the taking money at USC and the whole Kardasian era dont exactly scream high character
I will give you the USC Situation but come on are you really knocking him because of Kardashian? Like you could resist that Culo? :):hump:
Chubbs

I will give you the USC Situation but come on are you really knocking him because of Kardashian? Like you could resist that Culo? :):hump:
Chubbs

just the sex tape crap and stuff and I mean look at the train wreck she is. I think u can judge a man by the company he keeps and she may have money but she is classless but at least she isnt crazy well not certifiable

Back
Top Bottom