Spiller Could Find His Way To Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spiller Could Find His Way To Miami

I see. They are. You can find 1000 yard rushers anywhere nowadays. Not to mention when you have a line as good as ours is, anyone can run behind it. R&R Express was a popular nickname in those days and I took it for a name as I thought it was pretty good.

Fair enough, we all have our own opinions as to the values of different players and positions- it would be far less interesting if we didn't.

most downhill rbs who lack wiggle are a dime a dozen...the lex hilliards of the world...but not rbs who can do things that cj spiller can...

that's rare...

most downhill rbs who lack wiggle are a dime a dozen...the lex hilliards of the world...but not rbs who can do things that cj spiller can...

that's rare...
What's rare? Catching passes out of the backfield and returning kicks while not being able to run between the tackles? No, I'm pretty sure fast scat backs like him are quite common.

dude...you're a joke...

respond to other peoples stuff...i've got no time for you

dude...you're a joke...

respond to other peoples stuff...i've got no time for you
I'm a joke. Nice one. Sorry you can't hack the truth. You could do us all a favor and add me to your ignore list as well if you can't handle someone with a differing opinion than yours. I do prefer to debate with more open minded individuals.

alright...i'm done with this...

just debate elsewhere...i've figured you out...i'm done conversating with you...

alright...i'm done with this...

just debate elsewhere...i've figured you out...i'm done conversating with you...
Like I said. Add me to your ignore if you can't handle someone with a different opinion than your own. If you can't see a high bust potential in C.J. Spiller, then perhaps I'm the one who should stop responding to you...

yeah that's right...cj spiller is a dime a dozen...lol

JOKE

Dude, some people just don't get it. Saying CJ is a dime a dozen is kinda like saying Reggie is, which I'm sure is how he feels, which is crazy talk. Some people understand football, some don't, no biggie!

every and i mean every draft publication or prognosticator piece of work that i've read has said that cj spiller is a lock top 15 pick...

if you find something different you let me know...

i guess top 15 picks are a dime a dozen...:lol:

and reggie bush even though i don't see spillers pro career playing out quite that way is no scrub...lol

ted ginn is a scrub...

Ah the age old debate over whether RBs are worth a first rounder. I'll throw my hat into the debate with three points:

Adrian Peterson
Building an entire offensive scheme around Ronnie Brown's talents
Chris Johnson

Yeah, I'd say that the folks in the NFL would disagree that RBs are a dime a dozen. All three of those folks were first rounders and I doubt those franchises regret their picks.

every and i mean every draft publication or prognosticator piece of work that i've read has said that cj spiller is a lock top 15 pick...

if you find something different you let me know...

i guess top 15 picks are a dime a dozen...:lol:

and reggie bush even though i don't see spillers pro career playing out quite that way is no scrub...lol

ted ginn is a scrub...
That means what again? Oh that's right, absolutely nothing. There are many players high on team's boards every single year that don't pan out. Spiller is a top 20 pick. Good for him. Doesn't mean he's going to be great. Reggie Bush isn't a scrub. Just like Spiller won't be a scrub. But he damn sure won't be a full time RB, and damn sure won't be the next Chris Johnson like some on this board try to paint him as.

Back
Top Bottom