Spiller Looks good... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spiller Looks good...

I'm not going to say he's Sanders or Johnson but no one thought Johnson was going to be Johnson either. It's BS if you said he would. Spiller has about as close of a skill set to Johnson of any rb in this league.

BS2 I'm with you on this. Rest easy on this, Spiller will show all doubters soon enough. Oh, one more thing.... Damn your team for taking him.

LOL lets get good out the way first, The Bills strength with/without Byrd is their Secondary, It looks like everyone of those DB's are built and are very athletic, I said Spiller showed the world he is a pure athlete by making 3 defenders miss on that 30 yd TD. Now, as for all this homer talk. You typed a statline of the game and then ?ion if i watched it. I watched enough to state the obvious which is the O-Line is terrible, and that opponents are going to stack the box to limit Spiller. I guess ill give credit to Trent Edwards for not overthrowing Evans and to Evans for not dropping the ball....

My opinion of this division:
NE is still strong just not on championship level, they have lost a step and have a pretty suspect Defense
NYJ have a strong D, but what good is a D when your QB is throwing picks left and right. The Jets are just a hype machine.
Buffalo uh, well Top 5 pick in next years draft.

The Phins may not be complete but who is in this division honestly??????(Pats-Good O/Bad D, Jets-GREAT D/suspect Offense)

Ill say this, if you got a good offense in todays NFL and a somewhat decent D you can make the postseason.(see your Division winning Pats) As far as the AFC EAST goes, the Dolphins have the most complete offense(WR,RB,OL) of any team in the division...Thats not homerism either.
I find it funny most of the Bills fans on this forum see the Phins fighting for 3rd in the East with Buffalo. Im not a homer and the truth hurts.

that is homerism because i find it hard to believe that you think maimi has a better offense then the jets. jets have a better OL, recieving core, and QB then miami. i will give a edge to miami in RB's

that is homerism because i find it hard to believe that you think maimi has a better offense then the jets. jets have a better OL, recieving core, and QB then miami. i will give a edge to miami in RB's

I'm sorry, you can't make a definitive statement that the Jets have a better QB than Miami without being a complete homer. I'm a die hard Jets fan and I think that's ridiculous. Henne was obviously better with less to work with last season. Sanchez was a rookie and played like one.

I'm sorry, you can't make a definitive statement that the Jets have a better QB than Miami without being a complete homer. I'm a die hard Jets fan and I think that's ridiculous. Henne was obviously better with less to work with last season. Sanchez was a rookie and played like one.

Sanchez did play well in the postseason. Henne also had a few TC's to grow whereas Sanchez had one. Both are pretty similar IMO.

im a bills fan and all im saying is id take sanchez over henne right now

OL id say are both similar in both Run Block/Pass Block, Id say Miami has better recievers, but I believe Holmes and Edwards are a pretty good combo as well....My thing is it really comes down to who performs better at QB this season? The QB play will dictate the AFC EAST. If only it were that easy for your team.

I really think its just comes down to the true hatred from one AFC East team to the other. The way I see it, Bills despise the Phins, Phins and Jets hate each other with a passion(NYC-MIA thing always has been), and everyone wants to knock off the damn Pats. Bills fans just have a problem with us telling them how bad their team is. Question, the AFC EAST will be a __ team race?

OL id say are both similar in both Run Block/Pass Block, Id say Miami has better recievers, but I believe Holmes and Edwards are a pretty good combo as well....My thing is it really comes down to who performs better at QB this season? The QB play will dictate the AFC EAST. If only it were that easy for your team.

I really think its just comes down to the true hatred from one AFC East team to the other. The way I see it, Bills despise the Phins, Phins and Jets hate each other with a passion(NYC-MIA thing always has been), and everyone wants to knock off the damn Pats. Bills fans just have a problem with us telling them how bad their team is. Question, the AFC EAST will be a __ team race?

ik your a dolphins fan but your on crack if you would take miamis recievers over the jets. ok you got marshall then who? jets have edwards, holmes, and cotchery. those would be the number 2,3,&4 starters on your team if they played for maimi

ik your a dolphins fan but your on crack if you would take miamis recievers over the jets. ok you got marshall then who? jets have edwards, holmes, and cotchery. those would be the number 2,3,&4 starters on your team if they played for maimi

Fins have the better #1 and slot reciever out of the two no doubt, and Ill take hartline several weeks out of the season, Edwards is a streaky reciever with drops. Who's who??? Lemme show you

Davone Bess(slot) 76 Rec 758 yards 2 TD's(2nd in league 3rd down reception)
Brian Hartline(#2) 31 Rec 506 yards 3 TD's

Lee Evans (#2) 44 Rec 612 yards 7 TD's

Who is behind B-Marsh? some pretty good up and coming recievers, one could even say with more opportunities Hartline could have produced at Evans level, Davone Bess is the dude with the dreads, you will know them by week 1.

Im a Dolphins fan and your a Bills fan, it seems to me that you dont know your team let alone any of the other 3 teams in the East.

Sanchez did play well in the postseason. Henne also had a few TC's to grow whereas Sanchez had one. Both are pretty similar IMO.

yea he did, but to say without question Sanchez is better sounds silly. Let's see what happens this season.

Not at all. Holmes and Edwards would be the 2 and 3, but I'd take Bess over Cotchery. Guy is one of the best slot WR's in the league. Money on 3rd downs. 2nd in the league in 3rd down receptions last year matter of fact. The gap between Holmes and Marshall is huge, and honestly, I would never want Braylon Edwards on my team. I would gladly take Cotchery over Edwards.

And the Sanchez better than Henne comment is just ridiculous, even a Jets fan is admitting so. Henne and Sanchez both made plenty of mistakes last year being 1st year starters, but it can be argued Sanchez was the worst starting QB in the league last year. I think Delhomme was worse though.

Fins have the better #1 and slot reciever out of the two no doubt, and Ill take hartline several weeks out of the season, Edwards is a streaky reciever with drops. Who's who??? Lemme show you

Davone Bess(slot) 76 Rec 758 yards 2 TD's(2nd in league 3rd down reception)
Brian Hartline(#2) 31 Rec 506 yards 3 TD's

Lee Evans (#2) 44 Rec 612 yards 7 TD's

Who is behind B-Marsh? some pretty good up and coming recievers, one could even say with more opportunities Hartline could have produced at Evans level, Davone Bess is the dude with the dreads, you will know them by week 1.

Im a Dolphins fan and your a Bills fan, it seems to me that you dont know your team let alone any of the other 3 teams in the East.

because i said id take the jets recievers over yours means i dont know my team? you make no sense

because i said id take the jets recievers over yours means i dont know my team? you make no sense

you dont, so your either a moron who doesn't know about the rest of the EAST yet you come to a Phins site and claim im on crack if i think Jets recievers arent better, or you just dont know the Jets the Phins or the Pats, and if thats the case how could you know your own team? and how could you claim you will "squish the fish" week 1 if you dont know your opponent's team...

I just wanna know do you watch many dolphins games last year?

I watched them all..

I watched all the Bills games too.

you dont, so your either a moron who doesn't know about the rest of the EAST yet you come to a Phins site and claim im on crack if i think Jets recievers arent better, or you just dont know the Jets the Phins or the Pats, and if thats the case how could you know your own team? and how could you claim you will "squish the fish" week 1 if you dont know your opponent's team...

if i dont know the jets,phins, or pats that must mean i dont know my team? hahaha i prolly know more about my team then you do yours...just saying

Back
Top Bottom