Spiller Looks good... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spiller Looks good...

thats cause Sanchez isnt very good as of now

He played like a rookie last year. I assume he'll play like a 2nd year QB this year. In 2011 I'll have higher expectations. That's why Revis is so important.

So judge the preseason when it makes another team look bad? Don't judge the preseason if it has to do with the performance of vets on your team? Don't speak anything positive about a rookie making a great play unless that player is a Miami player? Go away homer?

Wins and losses don't count in the preseason, but how the first teamers play against opposing first teamers means a lot. Starting OLs that can't protect the QB or open holes for the RBs aren't suddenly going to start doing either on opening day. Teams that are constantly taking penalties, especially illegal procedures/motions/off-sides and holding are likely to keep doing that. The first set indicates lack of discipline and concentration. The second one indicates lack of ability/experience. Starting offenses that fail to move the ball and starting defenses that can't stop opponents in preseason are serious problems.

lol you still make no sense, ill keep letting you think what you want. you know way more about my team then i can ever hope to and i know nothing. matter of fact you should replace tim graham as the AFC East blogger on ESPN. You would do alot better job then he does

lol whatever man you sound like a fool, base your hope off preseason that your team is better and has the advantage, The Miami Dolphins are gonna be a different animal comes week1 on Defense and Offense. No more vanilla D, bringing the heat on Footsteps Trent. You Bills fans should know what Wake did last year to that "better" O-Line

lol whatever man you sound like a fool, base your hope off preseason that your team is better and has the advantage, The Miami Dolphins are gonna be a different animal comes week1 on Defense and Offense. No more vanilla D, bringing the heat on Footsteps Trent. You Bills fans should know what Wake did last year to that "better" O-Line

It's not foolish to base our hope of an improved offense after seeing some sparks in the preseason. Considering our history, and the history of Gailey, there really is no where for us to go but up. People trash the Bills all the time, but come Sunday it doesn't matter because there and only there is where the game will be decided. It's going to be a good game but Bills fans sure won't be surprised to see their team get a win and start off 1-0.

Back
Top Bottom