Spiller Looks good... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spiller Looks good...

if i dont know the jets,phins, or pats that must mean i dont know my team? hahaha i prolly know more about my team then you do yours...just saying

LOL just dont get it you dont know your team, you have clearly proven you dont watch or know anything of the other 3 teams the Bills will play overall 6 games this year, and I know your teams entire culture right now, past 3 years the team has been a letdown and injury riddled. This team hasnt adressed core positions(QB,OL,WR) to be a even be considered a good team(Spiller will be great but not with this O-line).

LOL just dont get it you dont know your team, you have clearly proven you dont watch or know anything of the other 3 teams the Bills will play overall 6 games this year, and I know your teams entire culture right now, past 3 years the team has been a letdown and injury riddled. This team hasnt adressed core positions(QB,OL,WR) to be a even be considered a good team(Spiller will be great but not with this O-line).

lol you still make no sense, ill keep letting you think what you want. you know way more about my team then i can ever hope to and i know nothing. matter of fact you should replace tim graham as the AFC East blogger on ESPN. You would do alot better job then he does

Not for nothing the line needs alot of work BUT they have been looking better than last year. And you lost to that awful line last year with Fitz at QB. Maybe I dont know my team either.

These are 2009 statistics. Granted we won't have Holmes for the first 4 games, but looking at the broad spectrum, it is very difficult to come to any conclusions as to who has the best WR corps. The QB will decide that I guess in the upcoming season.

Brandon Marshall 101 Rec 1120 yards 10 TD's
Davone Bess 76 Rec 758 yards 2 TD's
Brian Hartline 31 Rec 506 yards 3 TD's

Santonio Holmes 79 Rec 1248 yards 5 TD's
Braylon Edwards 35 Rec 541 yards 4 TD's
Jerricho Cothery 57 Rec 821 yards 3 TD's

These are 2009 statistics. Granted we won't have Holmes for the first 4 games, but looking at the broad spectrum, it is very difficult to come to any conclusions as to who has the best WR corps. The QB will decide that I guess in the upcoming season.

it is tough to tell and it will be based on Quaterback play and remember edwards spent a quarter of a season in cleveland so i believe his numbers wouldve of been slightly higher had he been in NY the whole season but imo i think the jets have a better recieving corps in general, but we shall see how it plays out

The Jets threw the ball much less than any NFL team last year. Using just stats to measure their WR corps against other teams is not a good idea.

I don't care how good Spiller is (and he is good) the Buffalo Bills will still go 0-16 in 2010.

lol this is funny. I'll make sure to find you when you lose week one. I for 1 know anything can happen in Divisional games.

Back
Top Bottom