Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

Blueprint said:
:roflmao: @ overrated Manu Ginobili being benched in the playoffs for Brent Barry.

Not only that, but he hits a clutch layup in traffic only to follow it up with a bonehead/mental error to lose the game for his team. Manu's a great player huh? Funny, his own head coach disagrees with people who says he is. Great players don't get benched for mediocre at best in the playoffs. As I've always stated....Ginobili is a solid young player who is inconsistent and has NEVER been able to do it for more than 25-30 minutes a game.

Another 3-pointer for Blueprint! :woot:

Manu came off the bench earlier in the year and came off the bench quite a bit last season also. Barry has played very well so far in the playoffs and Manu has not altough he was much better in the 2nd half last night. Ginobili has been able to do it for 25-30 minutes a game when he is healthy but you must have missed last season and the olympics.

icephinfan said:
Hey Dre..is it just me or do you really like the SPURS:confused: ...............:lol:
Bred to love the Spurs Ice....Matter of fact the "Iceman" was one reason why I became a fan in 85' :D

Dre3000 said:
Bred to love the Spurs Ice....Matter of fact the "Iceman" was one reason why I became a fan in 85' :D

Maybe the Spurs and Heat???? You never know??

icephinfan said:
Should have been last year!!!
I want one more title before we start trading players away.Id like to see the Heat because they are in Miami and Ive been a Fin fan since 1980.Love to see these teams meet in the finals.

Dre3000 said:
I want one more title before we start trading everybody away.Id like to see the Heat because they are in Miami and Ive been a Fin fan since 1980.Love to see these teams meet in the finals.

Yeah, that would be a good victory for us, then the Dolphins win the SB too!!! I can't wait for that.

Back
Top Bottom