Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

Alex22 said:
Gotta admit i wasnt watching it very close, but I watched the last minute of the game intensly

Dirk got fouled with about 7 seconds left and the Mavs down 103-102

He sank both shots, after a few messed up plays the spurs inbound it, the ball squirts away, somehow ends up in the hands of Horry, who wildly throws it up and misses badly

Wow, Horry didn't hit the famous Horry shot at the end to win it???

Thanks Alex for the info.

icephinfan said:
Wow, Horry didn't hit the famous Horry shot at the end to win it???

Thanks Alex for the info.
There was only 2.0 seconds left.He really didnt even have time to catch the pass.He barely had the ball in his hands.Especially with whoever Dallas player that was in the way going for the ball.Looking forward to Monday.I feel like the Spurs will respond and will win.This ones going 7 yall.

Dre3000 said:
There was only 2.0 seconds left.He really didnt even have time to catch the pass.He barely had the ball in his hands.Especially with whoever Dallas player that was in the way going for the ball.Looking forward to Monday.I feel like the Spurs will respond and will win.This ones going 7 yall.

Oh okay, didn't realize the time.Was it close the whole game???

icephinfan said:
Oh okay, didn't realize the time.Was it close the whole game???

The Mavs were up by 13 at one point, and up most of the game im pretty sure

But yeah Horry barely had time to catch the ball, as soon as I heard his name though I was waiting to see the ball go through the rim

dominizzo said:
wowww dude i just noticed ur a massive post whore!!!! congrats

I had more, but that's another story, I should be past 6000. It's all good though, I'm having fun!!!

Alex22 said:
The Mavs were up by 13 at one point, and up most of the game im pretty sure

But yeah Horry barely had time to catch the ball, as soon as I heard his name though I was waiting to see the ball go through the rim

I'm going to watch the next game, for sure.

:roflmao: @ overrated Manu Ginobili being benched in the playoffs for Brent Barry.

Not only that, but he hits a clutch layup in traffic only to follow it up with a bonehead/mental error to lose the game for his team. Manu's a great player huh? Funny, his own head coach disagrees with people who says he is. Great players don't get benched for mediocre at best in the playoffs. As I've always stated....Ginobili is a solid young player who is inconsistent and has NEVER been able to do it for more than 25-30 minutes a game.

Another 3-pointer for Blueprint! :woot:

Back
Top Bottom