Spurs vs. Mavericks | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Spurs vs. Mavericks

Alex22 said:
Good Luck in your series

I'll be watching the game, probally hoping Dallas wins, but it doesnt really matter to me either way.

In fact Spurs vs Heat would be a good Finals

Yeah, it should have been Spurs/ Heat last year!!!

RobFins2005 said:
I'm a fan of offensive basketball as well, but I have to say, effectiveness trumps "flashiness" anyday. those who prefer the latter are typically the casual fans of the sport. It amazes me that those who play fundamentally sound basketball are "boring" and those who play glorified streetball and mug for the cameras are considered "the good stuff"

It never fails to amaze me that people think the Spurs play "fundamentally sound" basketball. To me Ginobli epitomizes everything thats wrong with the NBA, with his constant abuse of the current interpertation of the rules. He flops on the defensive end, and blatently initiates contact on the offensive end to draw fouls.

It really just comes down to what the Dre guy insinuated. All that matters is winning. If it must be a lousy game where half the points are scored on the free throw line so be it. As long as your team wins. Frankly I think that attitude is pathetic.

Dirk is playing tough, and they are finally playing defense. I think the Mavs can do it and beat the Spurs.

Ferretsquig said:
It never fails to amaze me that people think the Spurs play "fundamentally sound" basketball. To me Ginobli epitomizes everything thats wrong with the NBA, with his constant abuse of the current interpertation of the rules. He flops on the defensive end, and blatently initiates contact on the offensive end to draw fouls.

It really just comes down to what the Dre guy insinuated. All that matters is winning. If it must be a lousy game where half the points are scored on the free throw line so be it. As long as your team wins. Frankly I think that attitude is pathetic.
Wow why am I not surprised that ferret has a negative take on the Spurs?I gaurantee if his team won titles no matter how they played he' d be happy.I dont think the Spurs care nor do I his opinion.The Fact is the Spurs are currently the champs.And until somebody beats them they will remain..Case closed.

sup Dre??? Great game....Timmy D with 35!! :eek: It is almost time for Mark Cuban to start whining. :boohoo: :lol:

Roman529 said:
sup Dre??? Great game....Timmy D with 35!! :eek: It is almost time for Mark Cuban to start whining. :boohoo: :lol:
Yea I know man..Im actually surprised w'ere in this game.It looked like Dallas had this in the bag.Playoff basketball.Gotta love it!!Cuban is the biggest baby the sport has ever seen.

Dirk down the lane,......owwwww snap!!!! Almost broke his ankle. Timmy fouls out. :shakeno:

Roman529 said:
Dirk down the lane,......owwwww snap!!!! Almost broke his ankle. Timmy fouls out. :shakeno:
I like how he steps on Tims foot and Duncan fouls out.These refs are hilarious!!:evil:

Back
Top Bottom