Steelers Lose!! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Lose!!

Remember this is the dolphins we are talking about. I firmly believe the football gods hate us and like to toy with us. The game against them at the end of the year will be tough as hell. You can bank on that.
its because we don't have any home run hitters at the receiver position and a limited offense.

I don't know what was worse, watching this game, or watching NFL Network coverage.
i no seriously, the nfl network would be able to make the superbowl boring to watch. this network seriously needs to get a better announcing team, so boring to listen to.

this doesnt really change much for us, if we win out its still not guaranteed play-offs, the ravens would have to lose a game or the patriots would have to lose to an afc team (i think) All this does for us is mean if we need that game at the end of the season, it will be easier because the steelers will have nothing to play for

this doesnt really change much for us, if we win out its still not guaranteed play-offs, the ravens would have to lose a game or the patriots would have to lose to an afc team (i think) All this does for us is mean if we need that game at the end of the season, it will be easier because the steelers will have nothing to play for
cnt they also lose to the panthers bc then they would have one loss to a common opponent in which we beat.

if we win out, im pretty confident we will be in the playoffs.

oh ya, me too, but i was just trying to make it clear that we dont control our own destiny. if by some crazy chance we win out, Baltimore wins out, and New England wins out, we dont get in... barring a major denver meltdown

wow I just woke up and seen the score....LOL to say the least.

when we beat jags they r pretty much 7-7 cause the colts will mop them

so it boils down to the ravens pats and broncos

since the broncos will finish 10-6 what r our tiebreaker situations with them?

oh ya, me too, but i was just trying to make it clear that we dont control our own destiny. if by some crazy chance we win out, Baltimore wins out, and New England wins out, we dont get in... barring a major denver meltdown
do u no the reason as to why we wouldnt get in if new england lost to the panthers and we won out? they would also have 4 confrence losses like us, and we would have the same div record and have split head to head.

this doesn't matter much because if the fins wanted to get into the playoffs a win against the steelers was a must, we still need the ravens to lose at least 1...

you looked at the pats schedule??? it's as dicky v would say "cup cake central baby"

Their QB has not practiced in 2 days. Their best pass rusher will most likely be cut or traded after his out burst today. They also have the Jags and Texans(the team the poll on this site says is our biggest fear) left. They have not won on the road, and are awful against the pass, so they could easily lose that game. They also have Buffalo left on the schedule, as division games are never a sure thing, and Carolina who has 2 great RBs and a tough d, so I would not say cup cake. It is not as hard as ours, but not cupcake.

We are the big winner of that game. Troy is unsure if he is coming back, but if that game is meaningless like it is now, he won't play. That game is getting a lot less scary.

Troy isn't coming back, especially now with nothing to play for.

Back
Top Bottom