Steelers Lose!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Steelers Lose!!

WOAH! There's probably only a .001% chance of it happening but we can actually get a first round bye with a #2 seed if we win out! :lol: Then again, as has been said, we can actually not get in, too! :(

EDIT: This is the unlikely scenario with link at the bottom....

#1 Seed Indy (doesn't matter what their record is)
#2 Seed Miami (10-6)

#3 Seed Cinci (10-6)
#4 Seed San Diego (9-7)
#5 Seed Baltimore (9-7)
#6 Seed Denver (9-7)

I know, probably not happening! Just thought I'd pointing out a possibility...slim as it might be!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/playoffscenario?algorithm=custom&13=41501014&14=44514541&15=50000050&16=15501505

Again, we have to win out. But we control our destiny. Win out: PLAYOFFS! and this is more we could say before this Steelers loss.

thats wrong... we need Baltimore to lose, if we win out and baltimore wins out, Bmore gets that last playoff spot...

Pittsburgh didn't matter because as long as we won out, which includes beating them when we play them the last week, it didn't matter whether the steelers lost or won tonight... Baltimore is the team that puts us in a position to not control our own destiny

According to the playoff scenario generator, we can win out and not get in!!

The likley hood that the Fins, Ravens and Pats all wining out is very un-likely. All these teams will at least drop one game IMO.

people really seem to be over estimating what this loss means....there aren't many scenarios we can get in where we don't have to beat PIT anyway...so we would have finished ahead of them in the end anyway.

I'm actually a little depressed about it now...Baltimore needs to lose another game to give us a decent shot at the playoffs...and of their remaining games against DET, CHI, PIT and OAK....Pittsburgh WAS the 1 game I thought they might lose....not so much at this point. I actually think we have a better shot of Jax beating NE than PIT beating BAL at this point.

****ing Awesome!

Where does this leave us officially in the Wild Card contention?

I think if we beat jacksonville, we take the last spot; but if we beat Jacksonville, and NE loses to Carolina, we take the East lead..

The Browns win? How?

Oh well, now we're tieed with 542 other teams at 6-6 rather than 543 so that's good right? :lol:

I think if we beat jacksonville, we take the last spot; but if we beat Jacksonville, and NE loses to Carolina, we take the East lead..

Even with both those things, we'd still need add'l help

two most important things outside of Miami winning out:

NE loss to an AFC team
BAL loss

With NE playing Carolina (NFC) and Baltimore playing Detroit (2-10)....neither of those things are likely to happen this week.

Even with both those things, we'd still need add'l help

two most important things outside of Miami winning out:

NE loss to an AFC team
BAL loss

With NE playing Carolina (NFC) and Baltimore playing Detroit (2-10)....neither of those things are likely to happen this week.

So if we win out, we only need Baltimore to lose 1 and NE to lose 1-Hopefully to Buffalo. Where does Baltimore beat us in the tie breaking scenario if we both win out?

people really seem to be over estimating what this loss means....there aren't many scenarios we can get in where we don't have to beat PIT anyway...so we would have finished ahead of them in the end anyway.

I'm actually a little depressed about it now...Baltimore needs to lose another game to give us a decent shot at the playoffs...and of their remaining games against DET, CHI, PIT and OAK....Pittsburgh WAS the 1 game I thought they might lose....not so much at this point. I actually think we have a better shot of Jax beating NE than PIT beating BAL at this point.
i still feel that pittsburgh will beat baltimore. dont get me wrong, pittsburgh has looked like absolute crap of late, but baltimore hasnt looked rlly any better, and they only lost by 3 in ot in balt with dennis dixon.

i still feel that pittsburgh will beat baltimore. dont get me wrong, pittsburgh has looked like absolute crap of late, but baltimore hasnt looked rlly any better, and they only lost by 3 in ot in balt with dennis dixon.

yeah...still a tough game, but I feel a lot worse about it now having seen last nights game....and that sucks cause with Baltimore's only other opponents being DET, CHI, and OAK....I think we have a LOT riding on that Pitts game.

yeah...still a tough game, but I feel a lot worse about it now having seen last nights game....and that sucks cause with Baltimore's only other opponents being DET, CHI, and OAK....I think we have a LOT riding on that Pitts game.
o ya 100%, but even if pitt is out of it, dont u think pitt is still going to want to demolish the ravens their hated rivals?

if we go 10-6 and dont make the playoffs, that would absolutley suck, bc thatd be the 2nd time in the last 6 seasons we wouldnt have.

as dolphin fans, shouldnt we excpect to go 10-6 and still not make it, while teams in the nfc yearly get in at 8-8? its just our luck.

o ya 100%, but even if pitt is out of it, dont u think pitt is still going to want to demolish the ravens their hated rivals?

if we go 10-6 and dont make the playoffs, that would absolutley suck, bc thatd be the 2nd time in the last 6 seasons we wouldnt have.

as dolphin fans, shouldnt we excpect to go 10-6 and still not make it, while teams in the nfc yearly get in at 8-8? its just our luck.

Yea it does suck, ask the Broncos and Patriots who missed out while going 11-5. The Bronco's didn't make it at 11-5 while the Browns did make it at 8-8. That would really suck, and who cares about the Patriots.

Point is if you take care of your own business it won't be an issue, The Fins can only blame themselves for losing to the Bills.

Back
Top Bottom