Summary Of Mock Drafts For The Dolphins First Round Pick | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Summary Of Mock Drafts For The Dolphins First Round Pick

I’ve already gone on record and continue to believe that if Brian Thomas, WR, LSU drops to 21 we are taking him. Yeah it’s not a lineman but it’s definitely a need pick.
I think that’s a mistake, that player is getting overrated imo.there will be better more physical players on the board, even at that position.

I’ll take Legette over Thomas no doubt

We first signed Connor early in the 2022 free-agency period. He was a system free-agent at the time, having played out his contract with Dallas. Not a cap cut.
You are right. I guess what my point was is there will be some talented players available either from now until the daft and even after if other teams draft OL high and are forced to release them

There always are

I don't have a clue who but there will be some

You are right. I guess what my point was is there will be some talented players available either from now until the daft and even after if other teams draft OL high and are forced to release them

There always are

I don't have a clue who but there will be some
...and when an experienced vet loses their seat, they sign for less.

That's the idea

And why I will not freak out if Grier goes BPA at a position no one is expecting
I'm not going to go quite that far, because I think you use round 1 to shoot for 10 year players, and the late FA stuff is for short term band aids.
But yes, we do have some flexibility... I'd rate it as OL, WR, Edge....
A DT, CB, or TE would really annoy me.

I believe Miami is waiting until after June 1, when more money is available, to get the Tua contract done.

But the fact that it isn't yet does raise speculation heading into the draft.

Although I'm not buying the quarterback pick, it does feel like almost anything is on the table. Offensive line and defensive tackle are the biggest areas of need IMO.

Depth at safety, a tight end to challenge Smith, and possibly a bigger back makes sense.

Pass rusher and corner are always on the table.
They don't need more cap room to extend Tua. That move will create cap space this season, as soon as they do it. Today. Tomorrow, next week, or next month, whenever.

I'm not going to go quite that far, because I think you use round 1 to shoot for 10 year players, and the late FA stuff is for short term band aids.
I'm not sure how Newton or Murphy could annoy you.

If a projected high first round pick drops unexpectedly (Bong mask style) I would still be ok with one of those positions

I guess we'll see soon enough

That's the idea

And why I will not freak out if Grier goes BPA at a position no one is expecting

Comedy Central Reaction GIF

I don't follow the college players except the Canes so I'll be good as long as they get someone who can start or will be a starter soon

Brother Fever thinks more long term than I do

As long as Grier doesn't go the route of too raw like Igbinoghene....I'm OK...diamonds in the rough are later picks...I'd like them to scout someone that'll make a difference no matter what position he's at...

Back
Top Bottom