Super Bowl Takeaways For The Dolphins? | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Takeaways For The Dolphins?

So how about this

Keep most of your misgivings to yourself until they are proven or disproven.

The guys here are Dolphin fans and most want to believe they will work things out and the future is bright

It's 8 long months until we will begin to know what who is right

Suffer in silence if you want or come here and spread a little positivity if not for you do it for the rest of us
so is your point because i am objective, i am not a dolphins fan? i say the things i do, because i want them to win a super bowl. i am sick of the last 23 years and want to be actually good and win playoff games. looking at things through rose colored glasses is a different issue than being a fan or not. if people want to be optimistic in the face of data that tells them they are being too optimistic, that is their right. but as long as i am not rude or trolling, and make good and objective points, people should be able to accept it. in my view, being a fan does not mean seeing what is not there. ps you should read alot of the other comments. many, and i mean many, agree with alot of the things i have been saying.

yes...but buying another year means at best another year like this one, and in expectation worse given we still will need to shed talent given the cap situation. then the cost of pushing things out for a year is the *** hitting the fan as you say. so is it really worth it to buy one more year of OK, at the cost of many years of ****?
What makes you think we can’t do better next year? I think we can beat any team in the league. We can absolutely win the Super Bowl next year brother. It’s a critical offseason but if we hit on a pick or two we could be better next year

Again, “making the playoffs” isn’t that impressive unless your bar is set very low. The 2021 team ended the season 8-1.

We’ve since spent a **** ton of money and draft resources to be two games better than we were in 2021 and again that’s in large part to having incredibly weak opponents.

Grier tried to take a short cut to success and it back fired.
The bar has been low for 25 years. You need to have a winning culture before you become an elite franchise again. Yes this year was disappointing but maybe we were a year away. Maybe next year we improve and get to the Super Bowl?

This - KC had the best OC,DC and QB in football That is why they are winning super bowls We have no clue what coaching on the defensive side will be next year and as of today McDaniel is still calling plays. that is NOT GOOD. And Tua is an OK QB but he is not Mahomes There you have it. Watching the SB I was in awe of how good both punters were and the ST coverage and also just how aggressive and hard tackling the defenses were - especially SF in the first half. How do we get there next year? Seems a reach in one off season.
Andy reid and chiefs know how to draft o lineman too. Miami still struggles with that

Omenihu played in SB. Thuney is a guard. Our entire offense line was out the entire year basically

Thuney is the highest paid OG in football and rightfully so, Omenihu tore his ACL against Baltimore. Heck of a recovery I guess.

Dude we 14 starters either out or played hurt and should’ve been out the last month of the season. Be real.

Dude we were pretty healthy when we got destroyed by Buffalo. We were pretty healthy when we played Philly and KC as well.

Baltimore had a rash of injuries themselves by week 17 and beat us by 5 TDs.

We didn’t win a lot of those games because we weren’t constructed properly and don’t have a lick of depth.

Ya the injuries sucked but you can’t convince yourself at any point after week 4 you thought this team was going to win the Super Bowl, let alone win a playoff game.

Gu

Guys like Armstead yes. Maybe even Howard.

But all the soft issue injuries to hunt Williams. Even Phillips at start of year. Way too much.

Then signing drafting guys like Liam E who get constantly overpowered with cause Williams and Armstead to get hurt.

I just find it weird that Dvp were always on ir report for soft tissue injuries and missed games. But he goes to New England he misses games but not one time did he have soft tissue injury on injury report last two years.

We need to overhaul strength conditioning

We need to change practice as well.
I think too much 11-11. That wears team out.

There are a lot of problems that cause our injuries

Injuries killed this team from winning a playoff game.
Well I also agree w this. Injuries derailed the season in a big way. I have no idea what the answer is to all of the soft tissue problems.

Back
Top Bottom