Super Bowl Thread | Page 48 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Thread

I don't like the chiefs, but this was a damn good game. I feel bad for niners and purdy. They played hard, but those special teams mistakes were so costly. Purdy didn't play great but I think he played better in this game than he did vs packers and lions. And chiefs have the better defense than those teams. Mahomes was clutch tho again. I liked the halftime show too. I think usher put on an entertaining performance. And what I also noticed was I hardly saw much calls or any bad ticky tack bs calls to mess up the game. Pretty good officiating this game which was refreshing. Last years superbowl was good, but the ending really took away from what could have been a great ending

Agreed Arnsy. We almost stole that Skins SB on the Bokamper play.
I’ve re watched the game recently. That Mia team on offence was sneaky with Woodley running… but in that game they were so vanilla.

The killer Bs were man-handled.

And to your point… Theismann got enough of the ball so Bokamper couldn’t snag it

Um, their fans do. Wouldn't you wanna see our phins win every year?
Good for their spoiled ass fans. Until the Dolphins are in the Super Bowl, I won't be watching it. I really had no desire to watch the damn Patriots in almost 1/2 of the Super Bowls for 2 decades yet I did for most of them. Not going to happen again with the Chiefs or any other team if it's not the Dolphins.

I’m not a KC fan per se… but they have a great HC, league’s best QB and a super solid defensive coordinator. Tough to beat.
Yeah and this was them at their weakest on offense, so pretty scary to think with them adding more offensive weapons next season through the draft or FA. Gonna have the chiefs unfortunately dominate for years like the patriots. I think Andy Reid is sticking around and mahome is still young. He's won 3 superbowls and still under 30. It's not anything new though. Every decade has a dynasty. The 60s with the packers, the 70s with the Steelers, the 80s with the niners, the 90s and the cowboys. The 2000s , patriots, with other teams winning but carries over in 2010s with patriots too because of how long Brady has played for. Now 2020 decade looks like it's gonna be the chiefs

Hey, we're #6!
Kevin Hart Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Hey, we're #6!
Kevin Hart Reaction GIF by MOODMAN
Ha, Mahones just won a Superbowl with XFL players playing as his WRs.

It's very likley this is the worst offense Mahomes has or will ever play with and he just won a Superbowl with them.

You don't have to say it but I will, We're not winning a Superbowl if Mahomes is healthy. He will represent the AFC in 8 of the next 10 Superbowls.

Tom Brady 2.0.

Hes gonna get weapons this offseason and most likley challenge the 72 teams perfect record

Andy Reid did a hell of a job tailoring to his offenses skillet the last few games of the season. He has gotten better over the years especially after that debacle with eagles against the pats.

Spags is one of the best defensive coaches in league history. In a matter of four games he out coached mcdaniel, Brady, monken and Shanahan and gave them a chance to win.

Ha, Mahones just won a Superbowl with XFL players playing as his WRs.

It's very likley this is the worst offense Mahomes has or will ever play with and he just won a Superbowl with them.

You don't have to say it but I will, We're not winning a Superbowl if Mahomes is healthy. He will represent the AFC in 8 of the next 10 Superbowls.

Tom Brady 2.0.

Hes gonna get weapons this offseason and most likley challenge the 72 teams perfect record
Things in the NFL don't usually work out how we all think they would/should. For example, there were a lot of posters here that WANTED the Chiefs this year. Who knows - they could improve their offense by signing Mike Evans or something, then Mahomes gets hurt and the season is over. Also, the Chiefs aren't even favored to win the next Super Bowl right now.

As far as catching Brady - it's going to be interesting to see what Mahomes looks like without the GOAT tight end since Kelce doesn't have many years left. And I'm someone that thinks Mahomes is the GOAT already.

Lastly, I'll just assume you were being sarcastic/joking about the perfect season.

Back
Top Bottom