Super Bowl Thread | Page 50 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Super Bowl Thread

Mahomes mobility is really what sets him apart. We all know his arm talent is crazy but on the biggest plays he can just keep the ball and escape for crucial. Dude is a baller I can’t be mad at the Chiefs. They’ve done everything right and Andy Reid looks like my Dad lol
100%. People weren't hating on the kid when it was him against Tom Brady the Anti-Christ, now they want a new villain. Patrick Mahomes is never out of a game and he plays every series like that. If people want one key takeaway of what Miami is lacking to take the next-step, it is that "we are down but never out" attitude.

Mahomes mobility is really what sets him apart. We all know his arm talent is crazy but on the biggest plays he can just keep the ball and escape for crucial yards. Dude is a baller I can’t be mad at the Chiefs. They’ve done everything right and Andy Reid looks like my Dad lol
Watching the game, I actually felt like the Chiefs offense was stalling in the first half because Mahomes wasn’t running. He’s so much more effective when he’s buying time and leaving the pocket.

Still, you have to play the odds. You're talking about stopping Mahomes on 4 plays and him knowing what he needs to beat you.

You stood a much better chance at holding them to a FG if they got the ball first.

I thought it was a mistake when it happened and not just saying this after the fact.

Splitting hairs a little bit, either way I don't think that decision decided the outcome of the game. Mahomes was going to be mahomes in that situation either way.

Watching the game, I actually felt like the Chiefs offense was stalling in the first half because Mahomes wasn’t running. He’s so much more effective when he’s buying time and leaving the pocket.

He’s incredible and on top of that his family is messy as hell. His brother is a weirdo, his Dad is sloppy and he just keeps trucking like nothing affects him it’s pretty impressive

Splitting hairs a little bit, either way I don't think that decision decided the outcome of the game. Mahomes was going to be mahomes in that situation either way.

Yeah and thats why you're much better off with knowing where you stand first rather than letting him know what he has to do to beat you. You're also giving him 4 downs instead of 3 when he gets the ball second.

Some thoughts on the game

It was a good one. Then, there were no teams from the northeast.

Announcing was mediocre. If you were to take a shot everytime Romo said spatial awareness; you'd have been blitzed (pun intended). TR said no one motions more than SF. IIRC, the niners are a close 2nd behind Miami

Loved the Agent State Farm Commercial w/ Arnold and the M & M's one w/ Dan.

p.s. There were only 7 shots (that I counted) of whats her name

Back
Top Bottom