Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Take a break from the predictions and laugh a little...

such a petty, jealous man

I see you got so owned on that Itzdick Sanchez TGG thread yesterday that:
a) you asked the mods to step in
b) you're now a time share on TGG

but keep up the deflections, hypocrisies, conveniently parsed vs "fantasy" stats and babble about everyone who disagrees with your homeristic POV (at this point that includes just about everyone on 2 sites with the exception of this joker Hobbes) if doing otherwise is too injurious to your tissue-thin ego. :up:

Just don't expect anyone anywhere as a result to stop calling out the often unbelievablely delusional BS as we all encounter it. :dontknow:

the day I get owned by one of your types is the day I stop following this game.

Stop creating multiple accounts.

the day I get owned by one of your types is the day I stop following this game.

Stop creating multiple accounts.

I say you pretty much got you azz handed to you yesterday over on TGG. You really have a way of getting under your fellow jet fans skin over there...hopefully you werent the one pushing the mommy button that got several banned for calling you out.

Oh well...I really enjoy watching you and your friend Hobbes cause the circus to continue.

You are a master troll...keep realing em in:lol:

OMG, you really couldn't be any more clueless even if you were Rex in the middle of one of the imploding jest clubhouses. :idk:

I say you pretty much got you azz handed to you yesterday over on TGG. You really have a way of getting under your fellow jet fans skin over there...hopefully you werent the one pushing the mommy button that got several banned for calling you out.

Oh well...I really enjoy watching you and your friend Hobbes cause the circus to continue.

You are a master troll...keep realing em in:lol:

They are our version of you guys, gnats coming at me that get swatted away.

Well, "perception is reality" It's just adorable how your "reality" is at odds with most everyone else's "reality" on 2 sites that couldn't be more at odds. Keep on keepin on.

2rnwh3a-1.jpg

it is a very small percentage of posters, the bottom of the barrel on both sites,

Keep creating multiple accounts to attack me, I love that you are so consumed w/ me as sad as it is.

I know it's hard for you to believe that most everyone at this point on TGG have figured out that Sanchez has never been good and now is the worst starter in the league.. at this point, many over there have also, through the perspective of hindsight, have determined that at best the jest of a few years past was "fools gold." As to me, I have one acct here and one account on TGG where I rarely post and have never posted anything in response, reply or reaction to you, period.

Really, when it comes to being dense, the slums of Rio de Janeiro have nothing on you. :up:

I don't care what average fans think, they are the same people who would have been bashing Flacco a month ago. Fans sway in the wind, I understand that which is why most people disagree w/ me and that's ok. If no agrees w/ me it doesn't mean I am wrong, I think for myself, I don't need espn or other "experts" to tell me how to think like the average fan does.

So you can insult people by calling them bottom of the barrel and disrespect their football opinion by calling them averge fans? Yet when anyone says anything to you you report it to the mods immediately.

Interesting.

People don't sway in the wind, they change opinion based on what hapens on the field in front of them rather than hold on to this tiny sliver of somewhat success extrapolate it out and stand by it no matter what empirical evidence is put in front of them.

And you're the one calling people average fans. The fact that this irony has not punched you in the head yet is really not surprising.

So you can insult people by calling them bottom of the barrel and disrespect their football opinion by calling them averge fans? Yet when anyone says anything to you you report it to the mods immediately.

Interesting.

I am constantly attacked on here and I rarely report anything. The only times that I do report are when folks cross the line and it is in the best interests of the board not myself, I can take any insults you gusy throw out but others shouldn't have to be subjected to the nonsense spewed by some of you.

People don't sway in the wind, they change opinion based on what hapens on the field in front of them rather than hold on to this tiny sliver of somewhat success extrapolate it out and stand by it no matter what empirical evidence is put in front of them.

And you're the one calling people average fans. The fact that this irony has not punched you in the head yet is really not surprising.

They sway, a month ago Flacco scuked, now he's "elite". When a team wins 2 or 3 in a row they are playoff and SB bound, when they lose 2-3 in a row they suck and want the #1 draft pick. Look at the last 3 B champs, one was 9-7 the others were 10-6.

GB 3-3 their last 6 reg season games
NYG 3-5 their last 8
Bal 1-4 their last 5 games

I guarantee you if you check boards of those teams fans they were humping ship when they were struggling, sometimes players and teams struggle, sometimes they haqve bad seasons. It doesn't mean you start over by firing and trading everyone. In some situations it makes sense but most Jet fans want to fire Rex, it makes no sense.

I am constantly attacked on here and I rarely report anything. The only times that I do report are when folks cross the line and it is in the best interests of the board not myself, I can take any insults you gusy throw out but others shouldn't have to be subjected to the nonsense spewed by some of you.

They sway, a month ago Flacco scuked, now he's "elite". When a team wins 2 or 3 in a row they are playoff and SB bound, when they lose 2-3 in a row they suck and want the #1 draft pick. Look at the last 3 B champs, one was 9-7 the others were 10-6.

GB 3-3 their last 6 reg season games
NYG 3-5 their last 8
Bal 1-4 their last 5 games

I guarantee you if you check boards of those teams fans they were humping ship when they were struggling, sometimes players and teams struggle, sometimes they haqve bad seasons. It doesn't mean you start over by firing and trading everyone. In some situations it makes sense but most Jet fans want to fire Rex, it makes no sense.

Who said Flaco is elite? He had a great post season, that doesn't makeup for years of inconsistent play, yet. You are confusing his agent and teammates with the rest of us.

Who said Flaco is elite? He had a great post season, that doesn't makeup for years of inconsistent play, yet. You are confusing his agent and teammates with the rest of us.

Many people are saying it just like they did w/ Eli last year, fans and the media sway with the wind.

Flacco being elite has been a hot topic on sports talk radio the last few days. Some are saying he is (Merrill Hoge says he's the best QB in the league), others have said he isn't yet (Sedano and crew).

---------- Post added at 03:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Many people are saying it just like they did w/ Eli last year, fans and the media sway with the wind.

I don't really have an opinion on whether Flacco is elite or not but since he has won playoffs games in each of his first five seasons, including the SB, I don't think it's unreasonable to discuss whether he is elite or not. It would be one thing if he had less of a track record than what he currently possesses.

Back
Top Bottom