Tannehill starting tonight! | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tannehill starting tonight!

you got to be a full scale nerd to use and recognize men in black quotes...

DinosaursBeerDrop-1.gif

THill should start from day one. Can't be any worse than what we've had in the past ten years.

My head is seriously hurting from the number of correct decisions I've seen this franchise make since hiring Philbin.

I don't even know what to think right now.

:iwantmore:

The next correct decision is to cut David Garrard before Week 1.

Tannehill getting the start tonight indicates to me he has the starter job this season. There will be no going back because he has shown that he belongs. Once the future starts, you only go back if he bombs but there is nothing to indicate that will happen.

Ryan Tannehill's numbers so far: 9 of 18, 79 yds, 4.4 ypa, 62.0 QB rating.

that was a nice scoring drive...he converted 3rd and longs repeatedly that we haven't seen in a long time at the position...the tipped balls were a problem at a & m and they're a problem in the pros...4 more tonight...i saw his delivery get a little 3/4 at times and guys seem to be on when he's gonna release the ball on the dline and get in the air at the right time...maybe he's tipping something...

he missed a few throws he should have made but he did a really good job of setting up his protections against pressure at the los...the oline has been horrendous in run blocking the first two games done him no favors...jonathon martin got destroyed by charles johnson just flat out ugly...we can't go to all these wide open looks with 5 blockers if martin is gonna get destroyed over and over...

i saw nothing that says he shouldn't start next week...we would have punted numerous times on that td drive with anyone else

I do not think Tannehill won the job tonight. More mystery going fwd.

i don't care what they are...

Well then don't make the claim that you haven't seen a Dolphins QB convert 3rd and longs like that in a long time. Matt did it a lot last year, particularly because of the long downs the putrid matador O-line put them in.

Back
Top Bottom