Teddy Bridgewater | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Teddy Bridgewater

Some are saying that the Bills will try to trade Tyrod but I'm just not sure what the league thinks of him. At one point I thought he was going to be a pretty good QB but he seemed to regress a bit. Then again, he didn't have much to work with at WR. The team also didn't think much of his OC as they fired him after one year.

I bet the Raven would like to have him back. Talk about a bad situation at QB. They are stuck with Flacco until 2020 at the earliest and would still have an $8M dead cap hit. He counts $28.75M on the cap this year. All that for a guy who threw 18 TD last year and 13 ints. Time to build up that running game or get luck on on a low priced, 2nd round (or later) QB.

It's going to be an interesting off-season at QB. Lots of movement.

Some are saying that the Bills will try to trade Tyrod but I'm just not sure what the league thinks of him. At one point I thought he was going to be a pretty good QB but he seemed to regress a bit. Then again, he didn't have much to work with at WR. The team also didn't think much of his OC as they fired him after one year.

I bet the Raven would like to have him back. Talk about a bad situation at QB. They are stuck with Flacco until 2020 at the earliest and would still have an $8M dead cap hit. He counts $28.75M on the cap this year. All that for a guy who threw 18 TD last year and 13 ints. Time to build up that running game or get luck on on a low priced, 2nd round (or later) QB.

It's going to be an interesting off-season at QB. Lots of movement.

What's hilarious to me is when people think Flacco is a better QB than Tannehill.

Back
Top Bottom