Tell me why this is news? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell me why this is news?

I'm not putting my two cents in on your beliefs, but I do believe you have a right to them, it doesn't make you ignorant. We all have our own religion and beliefs, etc,

I respect that.

I'm not asking people to agree with me.......

I'm telling people that I'm real and honest.

I respect that.

I'm not asking people to agree with me.......

I'm telling people that I'm real and honest.

I see where you're coming from, KiNG and I respect you for being honest.

If I say I dont like black people, or I dont want black people to look at me, Im a racist and ignorant, so how can the same thing not apply to gays?

not sure whats so wrong with what KiNG is saying here. i dont care if dude is gay or not...

nor the dude next to me. just dont touch me, or even look at me like you want to...
I know what you are saying, its like me....I dont care if a guy is black or hispanic, just dont move into my neighborhood, or go to my kids schools.....

being black or hispanic isn't abnormal, being gay is

If I say I dont like black people, or I dont want black people to look at me, Im a racist and ignorant, so how can the same thing not apply to gays?
Now you've brought race into this. Race is a completely different issue, and that's very dumb of you to even bring that up - obviously looking to get the best of me like always.

You can't choose your race, but you can choose whether or not to be gay.

Race and sexuality is a HUGE difference - how can you even compare? Terrible.

I know what you are saying, its like me....I dont care if a guy is black or hispanic, just dont move into my neighborhood, or go to my kids schools.....
I hope you're using that as an example and you're not for real. I really hope so.

Really, your examples here = just awful. I wonder if you'd of used them to a white person. :rolleyes2

Maybe I'm a little jaded, but it takes some of the power away from the announcement when its coupled with a book announcement.

Like I said above, it will be groundbreaking when it's someone who's still in the league.

No one who is an active player is going to come out when he sees this guy getting this type of response. It takes players out of the league to come out first so people realize that gay people are in the game before anyone will have the courage to come out while playing.

I am still waiting for Dirk to make his announcement.

dogg that's pretty much what i've been saying and it comes across as ignorant.

i don't know how the hell that's ignorant, but at least you agree with me.

what i find funny is how many people in here keep saying that it's "okay" to be gay. no, it's not okay. how would you guys feel if your kids came out gay? man, i'd be DEVASTATED, sorry! if everyone was gay, the world would be ****ed. what would happen to the population? how would we reproduce?

Stupid argument. I'm not worried that the world will turn gay and end the human population. If my kid were gay I wouldnt care if it made him/her happy. It's not ok to you but if you're proud of your prejudice good for you.

Now you've brought race into this. Race is a completely different issue, and that's very dumb of you to even bring that up - obviously looking to get the best of me like always.

You can't choose your race, but you can choose whether or not to be gay.

Race and sexuality is a HUGE difference - how can you even compare? Terrible.

You know there is debate about whether it is a choice or not? It's easy to compare the two and it's a good comparison. You think people wake up one day and say I want to make my life more difficult, I'm going to be gay?

Because you're just being real I guess.
No, what he's doing is being racist (or using a racist example at least).

Now what exactly am I doing? What's so hateful about my argument? I simply said that I don't want to be touched by gays, and I choose not to associate myself with them.

I don't see how the hell that compares to being racist...........

I'm not bothering anyone in this sense. I'm choosing not to be rude about it by going about my business.

I really don't understand the beef with me not associating myself with gays? :rolleyes2

I don't think anyone wants to be 'touched' by gays :lol: if they are straight.

I don't know if you choose to be gay either really....I'm straight but I didnt choose to be it just kinda happened you know? I mean they could always just choose to sleep with women and all but that wouldnt be what they want.

Back
Top Bottom