Tell me why this is news? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tell me why this is news?

Its only news because hes a public figure I guess. Once people stop giving a poop that hes gay it wont be as widely reported because no one will give a poop.

Its is really annoying though. I mean why dont they bring up the fact he was a terrible pro basketball player in these articles?

not sure whats so wrong with what KiNG is saying here. i dont care if dude is gay or not...

nor the dude next to me. just dont touch me, or even look at me like you want to...

You and him are giving yourselves way to much credit... It is like since they are gay they will be jumping all over me, for sure.

Come on, most gay people don't go around hunting for people all the time, they don't see men and run to them with a sex crazed urge, most gay people tend to find love amongst people that have the same preference they do. They are not interested in "turning" straight people into gay people, they are interested in having fun and/or having a relationship, and that means that they are interested in being with other gay people.

Heck I have hung out with friends in gay bars, and all you do is say that you are straight. Nothing happens and nothing is wrong. most my friends are from the theater industry, and that means that most of them are gay. They joke around from time to time about me being hot and all that, but would never ever dare try anything, they know I am not interested.

It is no different from being with a girl that does not like you, you are not about to try and **** her if you know that there is no way in hell she is not going to like you.

You and him are giving yourselves way to much credit... It is like since they are gay they will be jumping all over me, for sure.

Come on, most gay people don't go around hunting for people all the time, they don't see men and run to them with a sex crazed urge, most gay people tend to find love amongst people that have the same preference they do. They are not interested in "turning" straight people into gay people, they are interested in having fun and/or having a relationship, and that means that they are interested in being with other gay people.

Heck I have hung out with friends in gay bars, and all you do is say that you are straight. Nothing happens and nothing is wrong. most my friends are from the theater industry, and that means that most of them are gay. They joke around from time to time about me being hot and all that, but would never ever dare try anything, they know I am not interested.

It is no different from being with a girl that does not like you, you are not about to try and **** her if you know that there is no way in hell she is not going to like you.

Speak for yourself, Q. :foundout:

I hear Dwade might be Gay. Would that change your views about him or not wanting to associate with him. Im kinda lost about this Jamaican thing and what that suppose to mean. There are gay Jamaicans too. Gay or not gay, Black Asian Hispanic who cares.

You must not know too much about Jamaica at all then.

Try and research Jamaicans and homosexuality..........they downtalk gays in CHURCH.

You must not know too much about Jamaica at all then.

Try and research Jamaicans and homosexuality..........they downtalk gays in CHURCH.

Well you will know more then me but that really bad if they do.

Maybe you shoudn't. Honestly people should be judged by what they can do not by who they sleep with or what color or creed they are.

I agree. I have more issue with half of rappers out there and the message they send then gays.

Well you will know more then me but that really bad if they do.
The man above doesn't approve of it either.

But like I said, me personally, I don't care.. I don't make friends with them - that's all. I'm not gonna throw my life away to commit a stupid hate crime or anything like that, or disrespect someone who doesn't disrespect me first. Personally, I think some of the stuff they do = HILARIOUS, so I don't mind having a gay guy in a class or whatnot.

I remember one incident when I first came out to FIU. My boy was opening the car door and a gay dude was trying to get by, "your like....SOOOOOOOOOOOO in my waaaaaaaaaaay!" while rolling his eyes and doing those "oh no you didn't" hand signals.:roflmao:

I can understand some of the comments on here about this. But the ignorance is no different than PRE JUDGING someone for their relgion, creed or race. Homosexuality is not chosen, BI SEXUALITY is. I've known plenty of gays that ALL have said that they knew since they were children that they were 'different'

Now on the "BIG GUY" doesnt like it either comment by (the poster formally known as Blueprint) King, maybe you can explain, or any other followers of the faith, how Eve's two boys 'procreated' the human race???? Maybe thats a topic for another thread....

KING=CHI CHI MON!

BTW, its all love!:goof:

Ahh, well sorry......all one can do is assume. I mean, I'm not gay, so how the **** would I know how exactly their mindset is on choosing sexes? I mean, you somehow seem to know. I surely don't, and really don't care to. Also, how ever it is that you do know, please don't share it with us!

Hey, you're the one who wrote the ignorant statement "they choose to be gay". Seemed like at that time you were pretty much assured of their "mindset".

As for how do I know, it's called common sense. Got any?

Hey, you're the one who wrote the ignorant statement "they choose to be gay". Seemed like at that time you were pretty much assured of their "mindset".

As for how do I know, it's called common sense. Got any?
You really shouldn't say anyone's feelings or beliefs are, ignorant. Your kind of being a hypocrite by calling someone ignorant for not feeling the same way you do about something.

You really shouldn't say anyone's feelings or beliefs are, ignorant. Your kind of being a hypocrite by calling someone ignorant for not feeling the same way you do about something.
Thank you.......

But I'm done in here. Loaded with ignorant people who won't accept that we are all entitled to our own ****ing opinion. Man, some of you in this thread. If I was your child, I'd kill myself. :nono:

Thank you.......

But I'm done in here. Loaded with ignorant people who won't accept that we are all entitled to our own ****ing opinion. Man, some of you in this thread. If I was your child, I'd kill myself. :nono:

If you were my child, I'd let you.

Back
Top Bottom