That's How you Go Into Pittsburgh and WIN a Playoff game!!! | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That's How you Go Into Pittsburgh and WIN a Playoff game!!!

I'm not a Jags fan, but I will be next week. If all they do is lose to the Patriots ... they're just in the way. If you thought the Tuck Rule was bad, just imagine if the darling Patriots are about to be beaten by the lowly Jaguars ... I can only imagine how hard the refs will work to throw that game to the Patriots, LOL.

I'm not a Jags fan, but I will be next week. If all they do is lose to the Patriots ... they're just in the way. If you thought the Tuck Rule was bad, just imagine if the darling Patriots are about to be beaten by the lowly Jaguars ... I can only imagine how hard the refs will work to throw that game to the Patriots, LOL.

I'm rooting Jags all the way...fun team to watch.

Not really. QBWINS claims an elite QB can 'carry a team.' One win by an elite QB throughout the playoffs proves nothing
Yeah every 15 years you get a Dilfer that wins a SB. That’s obviously the outlier and not the norm. Maybe in 2030 it’ll be Miami’s year with a 42 year old Tannehill.

Not really. QBWINS claims an elite QB can 'carry a team.' One win by an elite QB throughout the playoffs proves nothing

First and second tier QBs:
Brady
Brees
Roethlisberger

Rivers
Wilson
Ryan
Newton
Wentz

All winners. Combined record: 97-31. Winning percentage; 0.76.

All of the playoff QBs on that list were eliminated either by elite defenses or other elite QBs.

I don’t see the Cheaters winning another SB. If they beat the Jags, the Cheaters will most likely be going against the Vikings in the SB....with the Vikings having home field advantage for the first time in SB history. The Vikings will be pump up and that beast defense will kill Brady.

This is it for Brady. I’m calling it now, that mother****** gets blasted and leaves the field for the final ****ing time on a golf cart injured.

Let’s not get carried away with Philly vs Atlanta. For one, although most wont admit it, prior to last year this site wouldn’t have considered Matt Ryan an Elite QB. 2nd Nick Foles beat Atlanta at home. Big deal Jay Cutler beat him in his house. The point is how good was Atlanta anyway?

Maybe I'm drastically underestimating the competition but it feels like you might as well hand NE their SB trophy now.

Maybe I'm drastically underestimating the competition but it feels like you might as well hand NE their SB trophy now.

2007-08 Patriots looked unbeatable with 18-0 record entering the SB.... Until they were shut down by the Gaints. Have faith in either the Jags or Vikings elite defense to break Brady.

I feel the same way. We'll all watch, well somewhat I haven't caught a full playoff game yet, and we'll all pick against them but at the end of the day they'll win it again. I think they'll figure out that Jacksonville defense after about a quarter, hell Pittsburgh hung 42 on them, and they'll stop that Jags attack right out of the gate. The game will probably be very similar to the Titans game only maybe NE scores a little less as does Jax. I'm not a Bortles or Mariota but I think I'll take his 14 TD Passes and 14 picks over Bortles. I say NE 31-10! Fournette will be shut down completely by that NE front 7 loaded with JAGS.

I feel the same way. We'll all watch, well somewhat I haven't caught a full playoff game yet, and we'll all pick against them but at the end of the day they'll win it again. I think they'll figure out that Jacksonville defense after about a quarter, hell Pittsburgh hung 42 on them, and they'll stop that Jags attack right out of the gate. The game will probably be very similar to the Titans game only maybe NE scores a little less as does Jax. I'm not a Bortles or Mariota but I think I'll take his 14 TD Passes and 14 picks over Bortles. I say NE 31-10! Fournette will be shut down completely by that NE front 7 loaded with JAGS.

Brady wouldn’t have put up as good of a game as Ben against the Jags. I watched the whole game and the Jags dominated them. Ben is a sandlot QB and made some ridiculous throws under pressure that Brady will never make. The Steelers also have a much better offense than the Cheaters.

Let’s not get carried away with Philly vs Atlanta. For one, although most wont admit it, prior to last year this site wouldn’t have considered Matt Ryan an Elite QB. 2nd Nick Foles beat Atlanta at home. Big deal Jay Cutler beat him in his house. The point is how good was Atlanta anyway?

IMO, elite QBs are Brady and Brees, (both fading) and Rodgers. That's it. OTOH, many include Ryan, Wilson, Cam, and 2-3 more. Admittedly, I'm using 'elite' in its most liberal form. That said, a lot of the, let's say, 'top' QBs didn't GET to the final 8, much less final 4. My point is, whether we're talking Brady, Rodgers, or Bortles, teams don't get to the final 4 without broad talent. Cleveland wouldn't be in the final 4 with Rodgers as QB. Yes, elite QBs show up more often, but that's not IN SPITE of their team mates, but because of it.

IMO, elite QBs are Brady and Brees, (both fading) and Rodgers. That's it. OTOH, many include Ryan, Wilson, Cam, and 2-3 more. Admittedly, I'm using 'elite' in its most liberal form. That said, a lot of the, let's say, 'top' QBs didn't GET to the final 8, much less final 4. My point is, whether we're talking Brady, Rodgers, or Bortles, teams don't get to the final 4 without broad talent. Cleveland wouldn't be in the final 4 with Rodgers as QB. Yes, elite QBs show up more often, but that's not IN SPITE of their team mates, but because of it.

Brady is elite when he has a clean pocket and not getting hit. Ben and Aaron are much more dangerous with their sandlot BS lol

Nobody drops a ball in the bucket better than roethlisberger

I kinda get the vibe he’s gonna hang em up

Back
Top Bottom