That's How you Go Into Pittsburgh and WIN a Playoff game!!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

That's How you Go Into Pittsburgh and WIN a Playoff game!!!

Tannehill>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bortles>>>Moore.

It's shocking that it's even a debate.

the good news for jax is that new England only has one week to prepare for them

that's probably the best news actually

Well, if the phins can draft top 5 a few yrs in a row they can pick up a couple elite players like Jalen Ramsey.
Let me remind you that last yr in the playoffs we were missing RT and 5 defensive starters.
At full strength, I thought the phins were better than Pittsburgh last season.

Draft top 5 a few years in a row, sign key free agents, then change the entire dynamic of their team through management and coaching staff changes to actually bring out all that talent. Coughlin made a big difference in their identity, I think.

I would rather have Moore than Bortles. The Jags are just a vastly better team than us.

Moore was a problem no doubt but we also had a defense that was loaded with special teamers. We had so many guys on defense who had no business being out there it wasn't even funny. I have no idea why the offense shoulders the blame, per finheaven, for that loss. Baccari Rambo, Spencer Paysinger and Donald Butler should be the end of the conversation.

Also I think that game was an example of something I've always thought, Mike Tomlin sucks. The clock management, terrible, onside kick, terrible, preparation terrible, letting his guys yap, terrible. Back to the onside kick, I'm no pro but here's something I don't get: Now I would have kicked off to be clear but when I saw the alignment I was baffled. On one side there was 5 Steelers (6 if you say the kicker could have gotten over there) and 3 Jags. On the other side there was 5 Steelers and 8 Jags. Pittsburgh kick to 5 Steelers and 8 jags, what am I missing????

Opening day 2016 told me al I need to know about Tomlin. They opened against NE and left Gronk uncovered 3 or 4 times. Really? Did they not know who this mystery number 87 was? We should all be happy that Mike Tomlin will remain in Pittsburgh for another year. He has great talent but has shown he will screw it up.

the good news for jax is that new England only has one week to prepare for them

that's probably the best news actually

One thing is certainly clear, we dodged a bullet when Buffalo dumped Marone, dude can coach.

Jags match up well against NE and they have confidence and swagger which is dangerous. I don't think they are going to be intimidated by the names on the other jerseys.

It's a very unique situation as Bortles is playing with house money. He's not supposed to be here, he's a bust as a No.3 overall selection. There is absolutely no pressure on him and he's relishing it.

Also I think that game was an example of something I've always thought, Mike Tomlin sucks. The clock management, terrible, onside kick, terrible, preparation terrible, letting his guys yap, terrible. Back to the onside kick, I'm no pro but here's something I don't get: Now I would have kicked off to be clear but when I saw the alignment I was baffled. On one side there was 5 Steelers (6 if you say the kicker could have gotten over there) and 3 Jags. On the other side there was 5 Steelers and 8 Jags. Pittsburgh kick to 5 Steelers and 8 jags, what am I missing????

Opening day 2016 told me al I need to know about Tomlin. They opened against NE and left Gronk uncovered 3 or 4 times. Really? Did they not know who this mystery number 87 was? We should all be happy that Mike Tomlin will remain in Pittsburgh for another year. He has great talent but has shown he will screw it up.

The bigger issue with Tomlin? He was so obsessed with the Patriots that even his players are saying that the team (and Tomlin) overlooked Jacksonville.

If they overlooked a team that manhandled you as bad as Jacksonville did I’d fire Tomlin today if I owned the Steelers.

Complete and utter bullshit.

He won't be fired because that's not how Pittsburgh does things, but I think privately the Rooneys would admit that Tomlin handled some things very badly this season.

If Bortles plays the same yesterday as he did against Buffirollo game would have been closer. Case and Minisotta got lucky. What kind of DB throws a shoulder into wide receiver on the last play of the game? Feel bad for the kid.

Unless Tom Brady wins it.

Won't change the fact that 3 of the 4 remaining QBs would not have been considered starter material at the start of the season by most on this message board. Wouldn't change the fact that Mariota, Taylor, and Goff made the playoffs. Wouldn't change the fact that Bortles beat Roethlisberger, Keenam beat Brees, Mariota beat Smith, and Foles beat Ryan.

Here's hoping for a Bortles vs Foles or Keenam SB. Raise your had if you had either of those matchups in your pre-season predictions.

Won't change the fact that 3 of the 4 remaining QBs would not have been considered starter material at the start of the season by most on this message board. Wouldn't change the fact that Mariota, Taylor, and Goff made the playoffs. Wouldn't change the fact that Bortles beat Roethlisberger, Keenam beat Brees, Mariota beat Smith, and Foles beat Ryan.

Here's hoping for a Bortles vs Foles or Keenam SB. Raise your had if you had either of those matchups in your pre-season predictions.

I hear you but if I'm a Pats fan I'm getting ready for the parade. Only thing standing between SB 6 is Bortles, Foles, Keenum vs Brady? LOL.

I hope one of these teams proves me wrong.

Back
Top Bottom