The 2006 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 55 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2006 Boston Red Sox Thread

Ray Finkle said:
Question: "How long until Roman comes in here and starts talking junk about his Phillies?" :wink:

I know he'll be here by tomorrow so good luck Roman. I'm not confident in Clement and Lenny pitching Friday and Saturday though.

You know I have to put in my two cents Ray. :lol: Good luck to you guys. :D

Roman529 said:
There is NOTHING wrong with the field in Philly. Get ready for a good old fashioned beat down Pink Sox fans.....Utley, Abreu, Howard, and Burrell are going to put on a hitting clinic. Too bad we can't welcome Curt Schill back properly...but maybe next time. :wink:

GO PHILLIES

I'm very nervous about this series... Clement + DiNardo + Citizens Bank Park + Phillies lineup = Disasterous weekend for Red Sox Nation.

Hopefully the Sox can escape with a series win, but I don't like our chances.

Anyways... Goodluck to your Phillies, Roman.

P.S. If we do take this series, consider it payback for that ridiculous Sixers - Celtics 3OT game. Stupid Kyle Korver... haha.

Roman529 said:
You know I have to put in my two cents Ray. :lol: Good luck to you guys. :D

Of course man, that's why I called you out on it (in a good way though, I wasn't trying to seem like a jerk or anything). Good luck to you too. Hopefully you won't come back here crying too much about how the Sox showed your guys how to play some baseball (although like I said I'm not confident it that).

FaninPatsyLand said:
I'm very nervous about this series... Clement + DiNardo + Citizens Bank Park + Phillies lineup = Disasterous weekend for Red Sox Nation.

Hopefully the Sox can escape with a series win, but I don't like our chances.

Anyways... Goodluck to your Phillies, Roman.

P.S. If we do take this series, consider it payback for that ridiculous Sixers - Celtics 3OT game. Stupid Kyle Korver... haha.

I have not been able to support any team in Bosdone since the 1981 Celtics-Sixers playoffs when the Celtics came back to beat my Sixers after my Sixers had a 3-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Finals....I cried my eyes out. :boohoo:

Ray Finkle said:
Of course man, that's why I called you out on it (in a good way though, I wasn't trying to seem like a jerk or anything). Good luck to you too. Hopefully you won't come back here crying too much about how the Sox showed your guys how to play some baseball (although like I said I'm not confident it that).

Should be a good series. :wink: I don't get as upset about my Phils losing as I do my Phins....just as long as we can stay close to the NY Muts and Braves.

You know I've seen the Phillies ball park a bunch of times, but it sure is beautiful. I'd love to go down and see a game or 2 there.

P.S. Hey Roman did you ever like Mike Lowell? If yes, do you still like him? :wink:

Ray Finkle said:
You know I've seen the Phillies ball park a bunch of times, but it sure is beautiful. I'd love to go down and see a game or 2 there.

P.S. Hey Roman did you ever like Mike Lowell? If yes, do you still like him? :wink:

Mike Lowell and the Marlins always beat my Phillies....I think one year the Marlins beat the Phils something like 15 games in a row. He reminds me a lot of Matt Holliday of the Rockies....I can't understand why Lowell was bounced around from team to team like he has been. He is doing great for Boston. (It's still early though as far as tonight). The other guy that always use to kill my Phillies was Jeff Conine.

Roman529 said:
Mike Lowell and the Marlins always beat my Phillies....I think one year the Marlins beat the Phils something like 15 games in a row. He reminds me a lot of Matt Holliday of the Rockies....I can't understand why Lowell was bounced around from team to team like he has been. He is doing great for Boston. (It's still early though as far as tonight). The other guy that always use to kill my Phillies was Jeff Conine.

Lowell is having a great first half so far. Remember I predicted him to win Comeback Player of the Year. However I didn't think he'd be going this well.

Yes- V-tek!

I didn't know where else to post this...so I choose here

clear.gif

Rocky Raccoon said:
I didn't know where else to post this...so I choose here

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c389/Jester1369/A-RodJerk.gif

:lol:

He's such an easy target. By the way, I think you made the right choice to post it here. It's always entertaining to make fun of him for us Sox fans.

Hope you stay around this thread for the long haul Rocky.. the atmosphere in this "Other Sports" forum gets intense during the stretch run and there's always room for another Yankee hater. Seriously though, I think I speak for all of us on this thread when I say that we enjoy and value your input.

FaninPatsyLand said:
:lol:

He's such an easy target. By the way, I think you made the right choice to post it here. It's always entertaining to make fun of him for us Sox fans.

Hope you stay around this thread for the long haul Rocky.. the atmosphere in this "Other Sports" forum gets intense during the stretch run and there's always room for another Yankee hater. Seriously though, I think I speak for all of us on this thread when I say that we enjoy and value your input.

Oh I can't wait...I love baseball but don't really have a favorite team, all though I kind of like Atlanta. But I REALLY hate the Yanks...I'll be here all the time :D

Poor A-Rod :sidelol: "his bat must have been wet?" Looks like the Yankees are losing 3-0 to the Mets in the 6th.

Roman529 said:
Poor A-Rod :sidelol: "his bat must have been wet?" Looks like the Yankees are losing 3-0 to the Mets in the 6th.

Well right now Wagner and the Mets are pulling a choke.

Clement looked good last night, maybe some NL team will bite on him.. Beckett tonight, I feel real good on any night he starts..

Back
Top Bottom