The 2006 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 57 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2006 Boston Red Sox Thread

do the Red Sox have any young hitters that are in their minor league system that are going to be coming up soon?

FiN.in.RI said:
Dave Murphy CF
Jeremy West 1B
Adam Stern OF
Hee-Seop Choi 1B > Up soon
Dustin Pedroia 2B/SS > Up soon

"Soon" used loosely and relative.

who's the best of the bunch?

Rocky Raccoon said:
who's the best of the bunch?

Pedroia, he's the future 2B/SS, and a top 50 prospect. He could be called up at anytime depending on how Gonzalez does or if Loretta gets hurt (god forbid).

Tonights line-up:

Youk -1st
Loretta- 2nd
Ortiz- DH
Manny- LF
Nixon- RF
V-tek- C
Lowell- 3B
Harris- CF
Cora- SS

Is Wily Mo hurt? I know he left the game early yesterday either way this is a bad chance for Francoma.

I hate when Francona does this stupid ****.

This is not the series to be getting bench players in the lineup. Now that Cora and Harris are in the lineup, why don't we just replace Tek with Mirabelli and throw Snow and Mohr into the lineup as well. We'll give Manny a day off too... :rolleyes:

FaninPatsyLand said:
I hate when Francona does this stupid ****.

This is not the series to be getting bench players in the lineup. Now that Cora and Harris are in the lineup, why don't we just replace Tek with Mirabelli and throw Snow and Mohr into the lineup as well. We'll give Manny a day off too... :rolleyes:

Beckett can DH if need be....

Nice 5 foot pop out Johnny

ha will johnny damon ever produce against the sox in his career in pinstripes? 1-17 so far

Way to swing at the first pitch Harris. Man I hate him so much. Where's Pena? Does anyone know if he's hurt or not?

I guess Pena has a sore wrist that has been bothering him for awhile now. He better get healthy soon.

FiN.in.RI said:
30 pitch inning

It could have been worse though. At least they only scored one. Schilling didn't look good at all that inning. Hopefully that's out of the way for now. Now it's time to jump on Wang.

Back
Top Bottom