The 2006 Boston Red Sox Thread | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The 2006 Boston Red Sox Thread

Ray Finkle said:
It could have been worse though. At least they only scored one. Schilling didn't look good at all that inning. Hopefully that's out of the way for now. Now it's time to jump on Wang.

Yup.. he couldn't punch out of a wet paper bag!

well if this game stays as it is....the sox take 4 of the first 5 from the yanks right? Now i know it is only May and it doesn't matter but still sad time for yanks fans lol

FiN.in.RI said:
LMAO at myself for thinking Foulke might have been back to respectable form. :lol:

:lol: He had been pitching well until that point though. I have to give him credit, tonight he just melted down.

FiN.in.RI said:
LMAO at myself for thinking Foulke might have been back to respectable form. :lol:

I was thinking the same thing.. He really isn't pitching that bad, just leave a pitch out here and there and teams are hammering those..

Harris played pretty well tonight, I thought I should mention that, considering I (like many Sox fans) abuse his existence on this team. He SHOULD be down in Pawtucket, but he gets a free pass tonight cause he played well.

Schilling looked great tonight. He had an excellent splitter all night and I don't remember one pitch where it was left up and over the plate. He was dominant.

As far as Foulke... I can't get on him because what he did for us in October of 2004. He was the Co-MVP of that team in the playoffs along with Big Papi. For that I am forever greatful, but he looks like he could be DONE.

Coco is almost back, Kapler is almost back, Riske is back.. Have no clue how Kapler will get AB's before Pena.. Riske was garbage before he got hurt, hopefully he is better now..

Back
Top Bottom