The Chicago White Sox Thread | Page 21 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Chicago White Sox Thread

This is from another thread.

Baxter said:
Sell Its for the greatest of the greats not the really good.

Buy or Sell
White Sox Repeat.
newbetterbucs05 said:
sell, there not good enough this year

Buy or Sell- Yankees make the playoffs
Baxter said:
Buy- Do I need to explain
ChiSox not good enough:sidelol::sidelol::lol:
sorry
Buy or Sell Bucs make the playoffs
Not good enough, :refuse:

They took 2/3 from Orioles and KC which isn't bad. Detroit has a commanding lead in the division and ends with an extremely soft schedule but their is a stretch in August where the Soxs/Tigers play like 6/9 or 6/10 games against each other which will decide whether the Sox have any chance. Thome sat out but should be in the lineup on Friday I haven't heard anything about Konerko yet. After losing his stroke for a few games after the all-star break Dye seems to have it back. Juan Uribe has been terrible defensively the last week or so. They're one game out of the wildcard but still a ton of ball to play. The deciding factor the last stretch of the season will be the bullpen. Ozzie trusts his starters but the bullpen has the fewest innings pitched in the majors and I think McCarthy is going to get an expanded role and I think they're going to go 7-8-9 with a combination of Cotts/MacDougal/Jenks/McCarthy/Riske.

Nice win over the Blue Birds tonight

Garland Pitched well
Mr. Controversy A.J. with a nice homerun

7-1 win over the Blue Birds today, solid win.

In search of his 10th win of the year, Javier Vazquez sealed the deal with eight strong innings to help the White Sox beat the Jays, 7-1, on Saturday. The offense was led by the middle of the order, as the Nos. 3-4-5-6 hitters collected seven RBIs and six hits

Crede nice hit, to make it a one run game. Damn DYE:shakeno:

Then Cintron strikes out.:shakeno:

Alomar did nothing tonight, why the hell didn't A.J. play...geesh.

Loss to the Angels:shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom