The Chicago White Sox Thread | Page 22 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Chicago White Sox Thread

Nobody likes to play the blame game but Buehrle needed to be taken out after he walked the batter in the 7th. If he is taken out then it's not that bad out of an outing for him. I'll put that on Ozzie as I believe I seen Cooper say "let's get him out of there" in the dugout and Ozzie went out there and kept him in. That's alright but after he walked the guy I think McCarthy comes in or atleast have Cotts warming up to get the matchup.

Yeah, but also, that ball 4 on Salmon I think it was, was BS. It was on the corner.
But, yes, Buehrle should have been pulled.

icephinfan said:
Yeah, but also, that ball 4 on Salmon I think it was, was BS. It was on the corner.
But, yes, Buehrle should have been pulled.

Ok what about the very low and inside ball to Salmon the previous time up. That was bordering on ridiculous.

Jaj said:
Ok what about the very low and inside ball to Salmon the previous time up. That was bordering on ridiculous.

We'll, take what we can get.:evil:

But, that shouldn't even mattered though, we let the game get away from us, we left runners in scoring position. Dye's at ba was ridiculous, he let's one go down the middle, I can see that, but swinging at a ball almost in the dirt. Then another bad pitch:shakeno:

Konerko ties it up in the 9th off of Rivera. Then they promplty waste a single by Dye. What the hell is Ozzie doing even trying to run off of Jorge.

Maybe the biggest win of the season if they can start something. Bobby Jenks was incredible.

Lucky win last night, it won't happen again, Yanks 8 Black Sox 3

Phins28 said:
Lucky win last night, it won't happen again, Yanks 8 Black Sox 3

As good as Johnson was tonight I will say the same thing about the Yankees tonight. Forget that the Sox were down 7 but bases loaded no outs and you come away with nothing and lose by one is unacceptable. From a loss and still alot of games i'm starting to think and I know he's not going to get it from the media but am I crazy to think that Joe Crede who may win a GG and probably hit .300 with 30 HR's and 100 RBI should be atleast considered for MVP. Regardless I think this team is starting to turn it around and is going to make a run soon. Garland didn't pitch his best game but I think he's getting back to the place he was at the start of last season. This team needs more production from the lead-off position the 3-7 hitters are as good as it gets in the league but if Podsednik or Iguchi are not getting on it makes it tough. MacDougal pitched a solid 9th eventhough it didn't matter. Hermanson can not pitch over an inning right now but i'd love for them to bring him up just for short relief.

Great game tonight, Contreras pitched very well. Big bats from A.J. and Jim Thome.

Sox 5 Tigers 0

Buehrle has a decent outing pitching 6 and giving up 3 runs and striking out 7. They're 8-3 vs the Tigers this year and untill Detroit starts beating NY/Bos/Chi I can't take them seriously as a contender.

djfresh47 said:
Buehrle has a decent outing pitching 6 and giving up 3 runs and striking out 7. They're 8-3 vs the Tigers this year and untill Detroit starts beating NY/Bos/Chi I can't take them seriously as a contender.

I agree with you. The Tigers are having a great year but you can't take them seriously with Kenny Rogers as their ace and Todd Jones as their closer. Both of those guys are complete post season melt downs waiting to happen.

Back
Top Bottom