The Depths of the Sea has been closed | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Depths of the Sea has been closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is the type of sophomoric behavior that made me close it in the first place
:err:I don't remember typing it so large.....point taken, I saw the 'AP' story. And for God's sake, MW, I'm three years old, sophomoronic behavior is my forte!:wink:

do we have your parents consent for you posting on the boards? I don't remember recivng that. I might have to Close your account Until we receive it.

I would rather be without the Depths then without FH, seems like a good deal to me. If thats how it is thats how it is.

this is the type of sophomoric behavior that made me close it in the first palce

Yes, but don't you understand? Saying things like this is simply another way of making fun of the fans of other teams - especially our rivals. That was the whole point of the depths, was it not? It was a place to "let your hair down" and have some fun. This, in turn, kept a lot of hate a vitriole out of the other boards where it doesn't belong.

Sure, you can have all your mods on "hyper mode" trying to seek and destroy all the troll postings that are sure to be posted on the man board now ... but I'm sure they'll get overwhelmed quickly.

Picture this - we lose to the Bills again 21-0. What sort of things do you think Bills trolls will be posting on the main board? Your mods will be so busy deleting that the whole site will crash.

All I'm saying is, beware of the unforeseen consequences of this action, that's all. I hope it doesn't come to that, of course, but I'm not stupid.

Yes, but don't you understand? Saying things like this is simply another way of making fun of the fans of other teams - especially our rivals. That was the whole point of the depths, was it not? It was a place to "let your hair down" and have some fun. This, in turn, kept a lot of hate a vitriole out of the other boards where it doesn't belong.

Sure, you can have all your mods on "hyper mode" trying to seek and destroy all the troll postings that are sure to be posted on the man board now ... but I'm sure they'll get overwhelmed quickly.

Picture this - we lose to the Bills again 21-0. What sort of things do you think Bills trolls will be posting on the main board? Your mods will be so busy deleting that the whole site will crash.

All I'm saying is, beware of the unforeseen consequences of this action, that's all. I hope it doesn't come to that, of course, but I'm not stupid.

Gotta say folks, I am already starting to see some of this. I will refer to it as TROLL-Seapage. There are definately going to be vicous barbs going on in the regular forum...Just my 2 cents worth

I just can't believe this stupid, dumb - and overwhelmingly obviously bogus - "story" I posted lead to all this. Heck, I almost didn't do it because I didn't have the time.

Anyways, not that it was intended everyone, but I apologize that the depths is closed for business based on this post being the straw that indeed broke the camel's back.

:foundout:

I just can't believe this stupid, dumb - and overwhelmingly obviously bogus - "story" I posted lead to all this. Heck, I almost didn't do it because I didn't have the time.

Anyways, not that it was intended everyone, but I apologize that the depths is closed for business based on this post being the straw that indeed broke the camel's back.

There's a boot headed your way. :lol:

Gotta say folks, I am already starting to see some of this. I will refer to it as TROLL-Seapage. There are definately going to be vicous barbs going on in the regular forum...Just my 2 cents worth

It's not nearly as hard to keep up with as some would think. If any of you are indeed concerned about the site, please use the report function when you see a post that breaks our TOS.

It's not nearly as hard to keep up with as some would think. If any of you are indeed concerned about the site, please use the report function when you see a post that breaks our TOS.

My trust is in you guys then. You always seem to be on top of things anyways FW56, I have personal knowledge of that :cooldude: :lol:

Like stated, I would much rather part with the depths than with FH altogether...:wink:

Tom, it wasn't you, it was all of us. We kept lowering the bar until attention was garnered upon the depths. FinHeaven has grown, there are now liabilities that didn't exist before, and the depths got lower. We earned it collectively, staff for setting no limits, us for not discovering our own.

My trust is in you guys then. You always seem to be on top of things anyways FW56, I have personal knowledge of that :cooldude: :lol:

Like stated, I would much rather part with the depths than with FH altogether...:wink:

I'm watching you!!!
clear.gif

no its purpose was a place to talk smack to one another about the teams not just have sophomoric threads all the time. This is the thing is that some people who could not "hang" with other trash talking resorted back to the you are gay jokes.

no because the troll are less then good members and we have a BAN on SITE policy for this.

Again you guys are so obsessed with the depth that you failed to read Celtkin and I both post that we are thinking of bringing a new version of it back. but maybe, since you "crusaders" keep on crying for the depth, We might not.

Neither are we.

I'm switching your name to Trouble Maker :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom