The Fall of the Patriots | Page 10 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

The Fall of the Patriots

You know my son, who will be nine soon, wasn't born when the Pats last won a Super Bowl, right?

TFB looked great last night. Congrats on that.

But anyone who can't see that he's losing something on his outs and go routes is in denial.

He's 37. Are you going to say Peyton still has great arm strength? Is Peyton "in decline?" Yesterday I saw a Denver WR break multiple tackles and run 70 yards for a touchdown. Praise from the announcers went to Peyton who did nothing but throw a simple dump off.

Brady hasn't even `declined,` he's just changed. Media just creates the narrative and people go along with it like sheep.

---------- Post added at 06:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

Actually, although I might be mistaken, I believe they are widely known as "The Cheatriots" because they were caught cheating (probably in a way so egregious that the league felt it necessary to destroy the tape before it could ever be seen) and as proof that it was dishonesty which was the difference-maker, never did win a SB after being outed. :idk: Hope that helps :up:

Nope, that's not it all, because these same people don't go after the 90's Cowboys for it, or go after Denver for paying players under the table to go around the salary cap. They just say that about the Patriots, knowing virtually nothing about the details of Crygate, because they're mad. Hope that helps :up:

Did either of those examples involve taping the Rams to win the SB? I think not - and Marshall Faulk agrees. If the scope and egregiousness of the cheating wasn't even more reprehensible than described, the league would not have so hastily destroyed the evidence. I believe there are books that expound on this. Winning sbs with unfettered video cheating.. Yes! Losing SuperBowls after being busted... Yes! Even Stevie Wonder could connect those dots!

Did either of those examples involve taping the Rams to win the SB? I think not - and Marshall Faulk agrees. If the scope and egregiousness of the cheating wasn't even more reprehensible than described, the league would not have so hastily destroyed the evidence. I believe there are books that expound on this. Winning sbs with unfettered video cheating.. Yes! Losing SuperBowls after being busted... Yes! Even Stevie Wonder could connect those dots!

You have any evidence the Patriots "taped the rams to win a Superbowl?"

What the hell does that even mean?

I never bought the videotaping having as much affect as people act like but hey to each their own. The funny thing is they came just as close to winning a superbowl without so called cheating as they came close to losing with so called cheating .
If it was as simple as people like to think it was then how would they lose. The Patriots broke a rule and Im sure they are not the only team to have broken the rule. With or without that they still have been constantly winning and have been to two superbowls since.
We haven't been to superbowl in decades so not sure how that makes us feel any better.

You have any evidence the Patriots "taped the rams to win a Superbowl?"

What the hell does that even mean?

I did but then the league confiscated and destroyed it. But I'd sure like to know what was said between Bill and Hernandez on those 34 texts and whether a more proactive Bill might have prevented at least one if not 3 murders

I did but then the league confiscated and destroyed it. But I'd sure like to know what was said between Bill and Hernandez on those 34 texts and whether a more proactive Bill might have prevented at least one if not 3 murders

So I guess you're going to pass on supplying any evidence to back up your claims?

Are you honestly serious in your belief that the Patriots rock, scissor and paper'd their way to Superbowl rings? Do you know how utterly ridiculous that is?

The Patriots were in violation of a league rule about taking signals from a certain location. A man dressed overtly in Patriot staff gear from head to toe was holding a camera on the same thing 70,000 other fans could see, at an event that had hundreds of cameras. They weren't penalized for "cheating," they were penalized for ignoring a memo from the new Sheriff who has since lost all credibility.

Let me guess: You want Roger Goodell gone because his disciplinary actions are ridiculous, but use his disciplinary action against New England as your "proof" they "cheated" everyone out of Superbowl rings.

lol.

Like I said, the people who call the Patriots the Cheats are just trolling and mad.

And I'm sure Ray Caruth's mom still is proclaiming his innocence too. (or should I have said Hernandez' mom?) Show me the tapes that were so hastily destroyed. Oh wait you can't? . How convenient. Then how about a SB ring since being busted? I'll hang up and listen to your non-answer :up:

And I'm sure Ray Caruth's mom still is proclaiming his innocence too. (or should I have said Hernandez' mom?) Show me the tapes that were so hastily destroyed. Oh wait you can't? . How convenient. Then how about a SB ring since being busted? I'll hang up and listen to your non-answer :up:

Fox News aired one and ESPN aired one. You want the networks to air every single one of the Patriots tapes? lol
So basically you have nothing but a conspiracy theory with a tin foil hat that you use to tarnish the Patriot Dynasty (in your own mind lol), but can't provide anything substantive to give yourself any credibility when pressed for it.

I think over the last 7 years of you just saying "Spygate, Spygate, Spygate," you forgot to stop and realize that it's just a shallow word with nothing behind it.

Prove me wrong anytime you come up with something that isn't utterly baseless fantasy.

How do you even think this diabolical process was taking place? The Patriots were recording signals, having someone memorize them in real time, who then watched for signals during the same game, and gave Belichick the exact incoming play, every single play, which was then relayed to the team for a precise counter play? lol

That's what you imagine in your head, isn't it? And you haven't stopped for even a moment in 7 whole years to reflect on how laughably absurd and crazy it is

Is this like how the Patriots are on one hand one of the most penalized teams in the NFL, and on the other have the officials in their back pocket, paid off by reptilian overlord, Robert Kraft?

Sorry but your little nick names for the Patriots, and week to week conspiracy theories, are really just laughable. New England has been one of the most winning professional sports teams in all of American sports, not just football. We don't get offended by Crygate whining from Spybabies, or feel threatened by people whining about how the evil refs are out to win games for us.

It always comes from jealous teams and it's more transparent than a window. It's just a joke now

How do you even think this diabolical process was taking place? The Patriots were recording signals, having someone memorize them in real time, who then watched for signals during the same game, and gave Belichick the exact incoming play, every single play, which was then relayed to the team for a precise counter play? lol

That's what you imagine in your head, isn't it? And you haven't stopped for even a moment in 7 whole years to reflect on how laughably absurd and crazy it is

If the taping was utterly worthless, why spend the time, effort, and money to do it? Or are you implying that the world's greatest sports organization is prone to doing worthless things?

Peyton throws 5 yard ducks that WRs break 3 tackles on and take 70 yards to the house. Tom Brady plays like the terminator and throws high velocity laser strikes across the field.

Tom Brady is a million times more fun to watch than Peyton because Tom Brady is a million times better than Peyton Manning.

They're nicknamed "The Cheatriots" by internet people who are sick of hearing crap from Patriot fans after over a decade of blow out domination that never seems to end.

Hey, it's all good...Baby is top 7 or 8 in the history of the NFL, will be first ballot HOF'er for sure, so relax.

PS they are nicknamed the Cheatriots cause they got caught cheating, period.....and it sounds good :up:

Patriots the Cheats

imagesqtbnANd9GcQK2osqcGV2uA43qLBP5v7PFn-1.jpg

tumblr_lerz7bM3Pq1qesgzpo1_400-1.jpg

Fox News aired one and ESPN aired one. You want the networks to air every single one of the Patriots tapes? lol
So basically you have nothing but a conspiracy theory with a tin foil hat that you use to tarnish the Patriot Dynasty (in your own mind lol), but can't provide anything substantive to give yourself any credibility when pressed for it.

I think over the last 7 years of you just saying "Spygate, Spygate, Spygate," you forgot to stop and realize that it's just a shallow word with nothing behind it.

Prove me wrong anytime you come up with something that isn't utterly baseless fantasy.

Is this like how the Patriots are on one hand one of the most penalized teams in the NFL, and on the other have the officials in their back pocket, paid off by reptilian overlord, Robert Kraft?

Sorry but your little nick names for the Patriots, and week to week conspiracy theories, are really just laughable. New England has been one of the most winning professional sports teams in all of American sports, not just football. We don't get offended by Crygate whining from Spybabies, or feel threatened by people whining about how the evil refs are out to win games for us.

It always comes from jealous teams and it's more transparent than a window. It's just a joke now

LberalHeadsExploding-1.jpg

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.
Bottom Line: huge fine, first round pick and no SB wins since, with the tapes destroyed by Goodell before they could see the light of day trumps self-serving rationalizations and rhetoric no doubt circle-jerked as pablum on Pats forums ever since.

but giving credit where due..

4qg8ap-1.jpg

Peyton throws 5 yard ducks that WRs break 3 tackles on and take 70 yards to the house. Tom Brady plays like the terminator and throws high velocity laser strikes across the field.

Tom Brady is a million times more fun to watch than Peyton because Tom Brady is a million times better than Peyton Manning.

They're nicknamed "The Cheatriots" by internet people who are sick of hearing crap from Patriot fans after over a decade of blow out domination that never seems to end.

You must have missed all the dink and dunks to Welker/hernandez/gronk, that was a good chunk of brady's passing yards and TD's, after they break tackles.

Back
Top Bottom